PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I just bought some Silver and Gold etfs

mrvincent1959
02-10-2012, 10:20 AM
I have been stacking some major physical gold and silver (mostly silver) since the beginning of the year, but I just for the first time today bought some miner etfs on todays pullback.

I guess im really in the game now. I mean I see no way out of the mess that countries are in other than to print money. Just look at the unfunded liabilities of the world. In America alone its 117 trillion.

"See you on the other side Ray"

Spartikis
02-10-2012, 10:34 AM

We'll all meet ya there, haha

I personallyt dont mess with etfs or anything paper, just got to keep stacking physical ;)

eyeball
02-10-2012, 01:01 PM
We'll all meet ya there, haha

I personallyt dont mess with etfs or anything paper, just got to keep stacking physical ;)

How about Bullion vault or Goldmoney?

redraspberry
02-10-2012, 01:14 PM
I do a mix of paper along with my physical. Currently have GDXJ Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF, SGGDX which is a gold based mutual fund, I've had this for 10 years or so; up around 129% and AG a Mexican silver producer.

Chadilac
02-10-2012, 01:30 PM
I have been stacking some major physical gold and silver (mostly silver) since the beginning of the year, but I just for the first time today bought some miner etfs on todays pullback.

I guess im really in the game now. I mean I see no way out of the mess that countries are in other than to print money. Just look at the unfunded liabilities of the world. In America alone its 117 trillion.

What you get into NUG, that 300% leveraged one?

I had this one.:D :)

silvertip
02-10-2012, 01:45 PM

good luck with that

mrvincent1959
02-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Since you asked: SLVP GDXJ RING SIL

SunTzu
02-10-2012, 02:46 PM
I have paper gold as well.

I own the Tocqueville Gold fund (TGLDX). The top holding is physical bullion held in the Sprott gold physical trust.

I also own Gabelli Global Gold, Natural Resources & Income Trust (GGN). It yields 10%

SunTzu
02-10-2012, 02:48 PM
What you get into NUG, that 300% leveraged one?

I had this one.:D :)

I have a friend who trades DUST (Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shares) and NUGT (Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bull 3X Shares). He plays with them daily.

He's made a killing. No physical for him. He plays the paper game and has reaped serious fiat.

back2basics
02-10-2012, 04:53 PM
I have a friend who trades DUST (Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shares) and NUGT (Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bull 3X Shares). He plays with them daily.

He's made a killing. No physical for him. He plays the paper game and has reaped serious fiat.

tell me more:D

blitzdude
02-10-2012, 11:29 PM
"Wow, I just bought some Silver and Gold etfs"

Wow, so sorry to hear you have decided to play the paper game. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.......good luck.

Chadilac
02-10-2012, 11:39 PM
I loaded up hzu, a 200% Silver bull etf, I did two tranches 7k and 5k. It better not tank down to $30/31. If it does I add a 20k tranch and wait for the bounce back.:eek:

Buzzybest
02-11-2012, 07:03 PM
tell me more:D

Buy low,sell high!!:) :)