PDA

View Full Version : Must be a gag order

dgeorge148
04-04-2012, 04:00 PM
The "to da moon" boys are really quiet today..........A predicted drop is in effect.........Will probably go to 30 or less.;)

Spartikis
04-04-2012, 04:04 PM
The "to da moon" boys are really quiet today..........A predicted drop is in effect.........Will probably go to 30 or less.;)

Meh, i bought today, was a nice dip :)

UkonCornelius1776
04-04-2012, 04:14 PM

Not even worth a response... oops :D

ToDaMoon
04-04-2012, 04:29 PM
We are still around.

BullYonAir
04-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Every move is predicted...somewhere..by someone.

A predicted drop is in effect.........Will probably go to 30 or less.

Is this your predication so that you can claim success when it dips below 30? What a guru you must be!

PS - in order for it to be a prediction it has to be before the move. Predicting a fall after we've started to decline isn't much of a prediction, but rather just stating the obvious. Silver has been dropping since 37.. or furthermore silver has been dropping since last april. Not many were predicting $26 silver on the climb to $50..people might have warned of a sell-off, but nobody was saying we'd see 20s then.

Gold Standard
04-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Most of us were here for May 2011 and know how to stay the course. Strong hands are buying. Nuf said.

TigerEye76
04-04-2012, 05:38 PM
If you don't like whoop-de-doos you should probably stay away from this particular rollercoaster. Unless you are planning to sell tomorrow/next week/next month, what difference does it really make? Just ask yourself, "Are the fundamentals stronger or weaker than a year ago?"

Fusion
04-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Really? A moon request at this point. Trying to figure out the motivation here dgeorge. Are you short? Hindsight is 20/20.:rolleyes:

TheRagingBull
04-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by dgeorge148
The "to da moon" boys are really quiet today

Guilty as charged:) I said high $31s were good enough to buy. And so far that's not a terrible call, given its now in the low $31s, but I thought we would be starting to work our way up, not down, from here...

<$30
Personally, my last purchases were early January, sub $30. I still have another purchase order triggered for $29, which is far as I'm willing to wait, before I'll go back in. Otherwise, I have 'enough' in my portfolio, at least for now, which is ~10+% (including a small % of miners, the rest is physical, in multiple storage and safety deposit boxes.)

SilverTongueDevil
04-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Must be bored or seeking attention because this thread is crap... what kind of prediction is that looks like it was an after thought after the facts. I feel guilty just posting in this trash thread...