PDA

View Full Version : Stackers are screwed

captainbluff
04-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Just placed a big order of Libertads and Canadian Moose, a crash in AG is coming for sure. :cool:

beekeep
04-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the heads up cap...and nice mix. I'd like the same so maybe I can get it on sale now. Good luck to ya.
bk

coindog
04-11-2012, 06:14 PM
We all salute you. thanks for taking one for the team.;)

samsnate
04-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Just placed a big order of Libertads and Canadian Moose, a crash in AG is coming for sure. :cool:

LMAO.......yep...i better sell now, buy the dip! :D

txsteele
04-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Be ready to back up the truck boys........

Copperhead
04-11-2012, 08:50 PM
WRONG! If I were to have bought then you would see silver really tank. Show some respect man. :D

SilverTongueDevil
04-11-2012, 09:05 PM
I guarantee a silver crash is coming then its going to go right back into mid 30s plus...

Not just because you bought but because my Boat is in the shop a small fire knocked out my electrical controls on my motor...
Thank god I was loading my boat because not long before that I was miles into the canyons on Flaming Gorge a few weeks ago chasing the Macks and Rainbows fishing was good but that little fire will cost me all my spending cash for the month.. Hence why we will see a great sell coming..

captainsilverton
04-11-2012, 09:48 PM
stackers are screwed????...speak for yourself... been a longgreat @$$ ride..

no worries here..

INCT

Holdfast
04-11-2012, 10:10 PM
stackers are screwed????...speak for yourself... been a longgreat @$$ ride..

no worries here..

INCT

The fun hasn't even begun yet has it captain?:D

Just wait until silver smashes 50 bucks, then we'll crack out the case of Dom Pérignon ;)

H

Edit!

I hope the economy gets better though! I'd rather lower pm prices and jobs for people.

HardlyPeeved
04-11-2012, 10:21 PM

When Silver hits $100/ozt....I'll fly anywhere and everywhere, and toast everyone on Kitco, maybe for a down-under toast. Of course I'll bring the wife and kids ! :D

Gotta see where all that Gold and Silver comes from around the world...:rolleyes:

Still can't believe Silver is holding above $30/ozt. strong money !!

Cheers !

Stackcity
04-11-2012, 10:44 PM
I'm waiting for 26$ silver, hope it actually happens and I don't miss the bottom!

Fusion
04-11-2012, 10:47 PM
I hate to agree...I bought all those Moose at $34 and now look where we are...
Good move. Keep it real!:D

nuts4gold
04-11-2012, 10:53 PM
I did feel a disturbance and now I know why...

Fusion
04-11-2012, 10:55 PM
I did feel a disturbance and now I know why...

A man with his ear to the ground. :D

Stackcity
04-11-2012, 11:05 PM
A man with his ear to the ground. :D

Good idea so you can hear the bulls or bears coming :D

Lorian
04-12-2012, 06:00 AM
When Silver hits $100/ozt....I'll fly anywhere and everywhere, and toast everyone on Kitco, maybe for a down-under toast.

PS. Not that I wanna ruin that party but it could be that the price of the wine and the cupcakes also tripled then.

captainsilverton
04-12-2012, 06:19 AM
PS. Not that I wanna ruin that party but it could be that the price of the wine and the cupcakes also tripled then.

gotta agree....$100.00 silver...what inflation will be pushing that???

yup

INCT

SiberD
04-12-2012, 06:37 AM
gotta agree....$100.00 silver...what inflation will be pushing that???

yup

INCT

The kind that leaves you in sticker shock, like the prime new york strip I saw at the grocery store last weekend at $24.99 a pound :eek:

I do agree that silver is getting ready to make a move, either to the upside or downside and more than this sideways movement has been lately. It'll be noticible.

Lorian
04-12-2012, 06:43 AM
Don't forget that silvers spot price isn't a creature with an own mind, it just tracks the buying and selling of people, and usually the shorter term moves are caused by futures market entities (including programmed ones) that buy and sell silver that never moved.

RoadLizard
04-12-2012, 07:18 AM
No talking about spot prices today! Going to a huge coin show tomorrow in western, NY. So far there hasn't been a big spike so that's good for me.

Shhhhh.... Let's talk about something else..... :D

NikUK
04-12-2012, 08:15 AM
I'd like to talk about Cougars. Are they as fierce as they say?

RoadLizard
04-12-2012, 08:56 AM
I'd like to talk about Cougars. Are they as fierce as they say?

The animal sure is but the coin hasnt been that well received. The design is suspect. I still think they are cool but it appears to be the black sheep of the RCM set. I have one just for collectors sake but thats it.

Silvergoblin
04-12-2012, 08:59 AM

Just wait until silver smashes 50 bucks, then we'll crack out the case of Dom Pérignon ;)

H

Edit!

I hope the economy gets better though! I'd rather lower pm prices and jobs for people.

Dang man, haven't you heard....recessions over........honestly.......sheesh......

Bruce7Trader
04-12-2012, 09:00 AM

Stackers in Silver are in the wrong metal and will miss the Run.

Buy Gold only watch Silver

Too many small players loaded Silver they are bag holders.

B7T

I hold Silver but not viewed as Gold.

Bruce7Trader
04-12-2012, 09:14 AM
No talking about spot prices today! Going to a huge coin show tomorrow in western, NY. So far there hasn't been a big spike so that's good for me.

Morgans 18 dollars melt as Gold moves to 1950

B7T

Silver and Gold
04-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Stackers in Silver are in the wrong metal and will miss the Run.

Buy Gold only watch Silver

Too many small players loaded Silver they are bag holders.

B7T

I hold Silver but not viewed as Gold.

Bruce, Quad has mentioned a few times that he thinks silver is going to make bigger percentage gains than gold in the long run. You disagree with his thoughts? I also think silver will fly when the herd moves to metals as most wont be able to purchase gold at $2000 plus. Thanks for your posts and thoughts.

RoadLizard
04-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Bruce, Quad has mentioned a few times that he thinks silver is going to make bigger percentage gains than gold in the long run. You disagree with his thoughts? I also think silver will fly when the herd moves to metals as most wont be able to purchase gold at $2000 plus. Thanks for your posts and thoughts.

Thats kind of the issue. Many gold bugs, IMO, bought a looong time ago and of course when it was $600 an oz it seems like a no-brainer buy. However, people have budgets to adhere to. They have other financial committments. Its just the way of things. The common man is much more likely to purchase silver simply due to the fact that they can actually afford it.

Fractional gold is a TERRIBLE way to buy it. The premiums are obnoxious but thats the only way most could afford it. Just saying.

I have a little gold from way back when but I havent touched it at its current prices. Nuh uh.

Bruce7Trader
04-12-2012, 09:33 AM

Silver has been purchased with the idea to cross to Gold for a discount.

My holdings are Gold for safe keeping.

Silver could be back in low teens as Gold moves higher. The industrial side of Silver and the fact many in year 2010 looked to Silver thinking of the fear of Gold.

Gold strength i can see but not Silver.

B7T

RoadLizard
04-12-2012, 10:03 AM

Silver could be back in low teens as Gold moves higher. The industrial side of Silver and the fact many in year 2010 looked to Silver thinking of the fear of Gold.

B7T

Thats your viewpoint and thats totally cool. I disagree but thats also cool. ;)

ParlayTheHard8
04-12-2012, 10:09 AM

H

Edit!

Well, the case of André anyway! MD 20/20 all around!

Lorian
04-12-2012, 10:11 AM

B7T
So you know every trade i make it's to pick targets and i'm here for the short term and long term. I will buy one more box of Maples this week so you know what i believe i am looking to target bottom i wait for Canadian dollar strength to add one more box of silver.

B7T:eek:
Contradictions are often due to people not saying what they really think.
And that always has a motive.

golditiki
04-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Thats your viewpoint and thats totally cool. I disagree but thats also cool. ;)

Bruces opinions are always a bit brutal.

Golditiki +++ ,

ajwgator
04-12-2012, 10:42 AM

So much for that idea.... looks like the word got out...

Bruce7Trader
04-12-2012, 10:56 AM
Contradictions are often due to people not saying what they really think.
And that always has a motive.

Hahaha keep in mind i'm hard core bug haha :D

Silver gains cool!!!

4sdair
04-12-2012, 11:11 AM
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7886/itsatarp.jpg

zostar
04-12-2012, 11:24 AM
the conundrum:

Those on the Gold side have a million reasons why Gold is more valuable,

Those on the Silver side have a million reasons why Silver is more valuable,

and then to baseline the argument,

from a Caveman's perspective both metals are equally worthless.

Except Silver does have antibacterial properties that a Caveman could

indeed exploit, in a pinch, after a battle.
:)

RoadLizard
04-12-2012, 11:36 AM
So much for that idea.... looks like the word got out...

Damn you guys! I told ya to shutup! :D

silverfire
04-12-2012, 12:24 PM
the conundrum:

Those on the Gold side have a million reasons why Gold is more valuable,

Those on the Silver side have a million reasons why Silver is more valuable,

and then to baseline the argument,

from a Caveman's perspective both metals are equally worthless.

Except Silver does have antibacterial properties that a Caveman could

indeed exploit, in a pinch, after a battle.
:)

Humans are naturally attracted to shiny and sparkly things. Having said this, all the cave-girl hoochies will be hanging out with the neanderthal with the pimpest gold adornments.

http://i.imgur.com/uKDxZ.jpg

captainsilverton
04-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Hahaha keep in mind i'm hard core bug haha :D

Silver gains cool!!!

here ya go Bruce...just for you, you Gold bug..

http://money.msn.com/exchange-traded-fund/why-the-gold-rush-is-over-smartmoney.aspx

INCT

captainbluff
04-12-2012, 02:53 PM
I told you guys you're screwed :P