PDA

View Full Version : What is Martin Armstrongs solution?

Mats Wheellander
07-31-2010, 06:16 AM
I am a huge fan of Martin Armstrong.

His writings and his knowledge are worldclass and I consider it a precious gift to be able to read his work for free on the internet.

But...

I haven't read about how he would fix the mess we are in today.

He goes on raving against our system of today and often says the time to take the right course is running out... But what is the course he suggests?

He is not in favour of a gold standard! That I have read.

I also remember him advising to stick it to the bondholders..

But other than that I am a bit in the dark about what he would do...

Thanks for any help.

zerozero
07-31-2010, 05:10 PM
Good question.

Bump back to the top.

DayStar
07-31-2010, 11:19 PM
I am a huge fan of Martin Armstrong.

His writings and his knowledge are worldclass and I consider it a precious gift to be able to read his work for free on the internet.

But...

I haven't read about how he would fix the mess we are in today.

He goes on raving against our system of today and often says the time to take the right course is running out... But what is the course he suggests?

He is not in favour of a gold standard! That I have read.

I also remember him advising to stick it to the bondholders..

But other than that I am a bit in the dark about what he would do...

Thanks for any help.

From what I have read from Martin Armstrong, he advocates letting the market take its course. He says that it is inevitable; the free market forces will in time prevail over central bank manipulations no matter what they do.

I agree with Martin Armstrong's assessment that free market forces will in time straighten out the financial system. What I think Martin sometimes does not mention is that TPTB intentionally distorted free market forces to wreck the world economy so they could end up owning most of the world and enslaving the remaining population. That these bankers believe in the free market forces is shown by the fact that they themselves are buying gold and other tangibles and fortifying themselves well away from major metropolitan areas.