PDA

View Full Version : 9-04 Silver Chart

Got Goldies
09-04-2010, 03:54 PM
please, no bad comments. The chart is easily read by just about anyone.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/luckylegs10/09-04Sil.jpg

The part we will disagree on is it a 100% rise from $20 or 150% rise. Or do we go all the way to $100. This is the chart I based my 30 day prediction on back in middle Aug..

goldensilver
09-04-2010, 04:08 PM
i cant read it :mad: not a charter can u like give us morons an idea what it means?

Got Goldies
09-04-2010, 04:11 PM
i cant read it :mad: not a charter can u like give us morons an idea what it means?

It means there is going to be a huge move up, followed by a big move down. You should look closer at the symbols I have shown.

scallywag
09-04-2010, 04:15 PM
I don't see anywhere near 100%, not according to this chart. If we accept, for hypothetical purposes your pattern replicates, and seeing as your basing your future rise percentage prediction on only one previous pattern and the rise from the point in the breakout at the converging triangle, from 14 to 21 is a 30% rise an equivalent 30 % rise today would give us $30 how do you figure 100-150% ?

Got Goldies
09-04-2010, 04:16 PM
I don't see anywhere near 100%, not according to this chart. If we accept, for hypothetical purposes your pattern replicates, and seeing as your basing your future rise percentage prediction on only one previous pattern and the rise from the point in the breakout at the converging triangle, from 14 to 21 is a 30% rise an equivalent 30 % rise today would give us $30 how do you figure 100-150% ?

The one before it was $7.50 to $15.

I'm adding in the bull market premium of 50% more than the fist breakout. That gives me 150%.

goldensilver
09-04-2010, 04:18 PM
ah i see the pattern now thanks GG

so when i pulled the trigger to sell at 19.06 i know i know it went much higher

i can be assured i can get back in at say 16ish? o please o please:D

Got Goldies
09-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Just to clarify what the symbols are, let me explain the three different types.

1. Is the W, well known in stocks as a buy signal. Each point on the W represents the bottom.

2. Over the rainbow, which was invented by me, as a bullish indicator. The buy back is at the end of a rainbow.

3. The triangle. A break above that is also a buy signal.

We have all the symbols here for a bull market.

charliedontsurf
09-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Hey weird, i bailed at .06 as well. Not at all worried though.

scallywag
09-04-2010, 04:31 PM
The one before it was $7.50 to $15.

I'm adding in the bull market premium of 50% more than the fist breakout. That gives me 150%.

So you have a similar pattern developed from 7 to the 15 top in 07? . pity you couldn't have demonstrated it on a 10 year chart, replicating patterns are always interesting. Unusual chart analysis. can see the reasoning, but not, as yet, totally convinced.

scallywag
09-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Just to clarify what the symbols are, let me explain the three different types.

1. Is the W, well known in stocks as a buy signal. Each point on the W represents the bottom.

2. Over the rainbow, which was invented by me, as a bullish indicator. The buy back is at the end of a rainbow.

3. The triangle. A break above that is also a buy signal.

We have all the symbols here for a bull market.

Over the rainbow? yes I was wondering if you had a name for that, was going to suggest inverted cup and handle(without the handle)

Got Goldies
09-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Over the rainbow? yes I was wondering if you had a name for that, was going to suggest inverted cup and handle(without the handle)

I did not put in the big rainbow at $21 since I didn't want to spread defeatist charts. I left that out so we can do it again.

So you have a similar pattern developed from 7 to the 15 top in 07? . pity you couldn't have demonstrated it on a 10 year chart, replicating patterns are always interesting. Unusual chart analysis. can see the reasoning, but not, as yet, totally convinced.

Here is the run down since I have a vivid memory of these events.

$4 to $8
$8 to $15
-------------
$15 to $20 Oddball rally
-------------

$20 to $40 or
$20 to $50. Bull market premium.

$20 to $100 is not even considered by me.

goldensilver
09-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Hey weird, i bailed at .06 as well. Not at all worried though.

if i waited one more day sigh i needed the cash though and usually when i wait it goes down so i bailed like a scared little girl its ok that money is for reinvestment
and it was scrap silver so no big deal my 999 is safely (hopefully)
still in my possession.

15 pounds of scrap silver just went into the market so i bet it goes down now:) so sorry

goldensilver
09-04-2010, 04:40 PM
20 to 50 isnt considered by me just dont see it i see silver everywhere

scallywag
09-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I did not put in the big rainbow at $21 since I didn't want to spread defeatist charts. I left that out so we can do it again.

Here is the run down since I have a vivid memory of these events.

$4 to $8
$8 to $15
-------------
$15 to $20 Oddball rally
-------------

$20 to $40 or
$20 to $50. Bull market premium.

$20 to $100 is not even considered by me.

unfortuntly if your pattern replicates the crash that comes after the next rise puts us into negative value for silver, so you'd have to pay someone to take it off your hands

Got Goldies
09-04-2010, 04:44 PM
unfortuntly if your pattern replicates the crash that comes after the next rise puts us into negative value for silver, so you'd have to pay someone to take it off your hands

We can agree that this 2008 crash, in all markets, was a strange once in a lifetime event.

There is noway I can calculate the odds of that happening twice in a row. But do expect a drop from $40 to $50. Most of you guys will be happy to get $25. That is where the next bottom will be.

goldensilver
09-04-2010, 04:46 PM
25 the bottom? would be nice but dont believe it i would love to see 16ish though

goldensilver
09-04-2010, 04:47 PM
damn gg your making me want to buy alot of silver right now

KILOFINAL
09-04-2010, 04:48 PM
I don't think we'll see $16 again.

goldensilver
09-04-2010, 04:49 PM
I don't think we'll see $16 again.

breaking my heart man

Got Goldies
09-04-2010, 04:49 PM
The point Scallywag wanted to make was the rally from $15 to $21 was not really counted as a valid rally. The infamous $5 rally. The reason is we had a meltdown so it had to be postponed. The world wide meltdown was good for me.

scallywag
09-04-2010, 06:45 PM
We can agree that this 2008 crash, in all markets, was a strange once in a lifetime event.

There is noway I can calculate the odds of that happening twice in a row. But do expect a drop from $40 to $50. Most of you guys will be happy to get $25. That is where the next bottom will be.

yes I agree with that and I think we are now at the point of another once in a lifetime event, this time in the opposite direction.

Got Goldies
09-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Here is the deal.

The symbols are magnified a lot bigger than before (and are pointing in a different direction). And we can't tell how much bigger this potential upside is going to be. But, my guess is this little breakout will get stampeded into a bull market after surpassing the old 2008 high, which is in about 8 days.

145bluesman
09-04-2010, 10:26 PM
wellcome back GG. :)

I tried to join the other site, but was unable.:confused:

Someone should check the software.

Got Goldies
09-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Sorry, I have to add this chart as the most peculiar thing I ever seen.

Notice the pyramids, they line up except now we have a bigger pyramid in 2010 than in 2004.

I suppose people want an alternate reading of the rate of return chart. I sent the chart out to my Guru and he said:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/luckylegs10/silverror1.jpg

scallywag
09-05-2010, 05:05 AM
Here is the deal.

The symbols are magnified a lot bigger than before (and are pointing in a different direction). And we can't tell how much bigger this potential upside is going to be. But, my guess is this little breakout will get stampeded into a bull market after surpassing the old 2008 high, which is in about 8 days.

Am inputting data into mainframe computer(my head) to see how it fits with other data. Ta

Killver
09-05-2010, 06:55 AM
please, no bad comments. The chart is easily read by just about anyone.

The part we will disagree on is it a 100% rise from $20 or 150% rise...

I sure hope so. But wouldn't that imply an equivalent rise for gold, so it would be $2400? The central banks would do something really desperate (start another war, eat every Democrat in Congress, decimate Fort Knox's gold, print trillions more doll- (oops, sorry, they already did that), cause a huge depress- (sorry, they did that too))...

Anyway, that kind of abrupt rise would cause a lot of selling, wouldn't it? Many stackers on this forum would de-stack at considerably less than 100% increases. Wouldn't this cause corrections?

PMs will rule but not overnight- I hope the dollar isn't collapsing THAT fast! However, if so the gov't might consider TAXING the higher PM values... "Your SAE is now worth $50 so you owe Uncle Sam income tax on $30".

Got Goldies
09-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Kilver, so we take the evidence of the two best charts I could find and put them together and we get...

1. A large rally will begin in 7 days.(my chart)
2. It will be 200% or more rise. (PM265 chart, edited by GGG)
3. Start of a new bull market for Silver.(Common sense)

scallywag
09-05-2010, 01:37 PM
GG could you talk me through the mechanics of a definitive date for $20 breakthrough and rally in 7 days I can't see anything on the chart that could give such a specfic date. upon what are you basing this prediction? I am neither accepting your hypothesis as a given nor discounting it out of hand, I need more input data. It is an interesting chart pattern I'll give you that much and I'm sure there are closed minded individuals that would dismiss and ridicule your work, but I'm sure the guy that discovered the H&S suffered similar dismissals, before it was generally accepted as a visiual representation of market action pre rise or retreat. If you want to prove a point I find it is better not to be cryptic. simple explanations please

Got Goldies
09-05-2010, 01:41 PM
GG could you talk me through the mechanics of a definitive date for $20 breakthrough and rally in 7 days I can't see anything on the chart that could give such a specfic date. upon what are you basing this prediction? I am neither accepting your hypothesis as a given nor discounting it out of hand, I need more input data. It is an interesting chart pattern I'll give you that much and I'm sure there are closed minded individuals that would dismiss and ridicule your work, but I'm sure the guy that discovered the H&S suffered similar dismissals, before it was generally accepted as a visiual representation of market action pre rise or retreat. If you want to prove a point I find it is better not to be cryptic. simple explanations please

Scallywag, it took me 5 years of chart studying to get this down to 30 day predictions.

https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=10142

The basic principle is found at the break out.

Got Goldies
09-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Scallywag, you are lucky I saved a chart from $4. Its the only one I have in existence.

To show you what I have found, you have to see this:
how did you think I could predict Jan 2008?

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/luckylegs10/Silver2008-02.jpg

scallywag
09-05-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm impressed. i checked out your thread and the chart above, you just got my attention. carry on please:)( desperately pulling up a 1 year chart)

Got Goldies
09-05-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm impressed. you just got my attention. carry on please:)

Can you believe I saved the march of 2008 as a trophy chart untouched? I don't know why I took it. It was so I can prove to someone I have a plan.

Where troubles melt like lemon drops.

scallywag
09-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Can you believe I saved the march of 2008 as a trophy chart untouched? I don't know why I took it. It was so I can prove to someone I have a plan.

Where troubles melt like lemon drops.

I'm no chartist GG, though I read and understand tech analysis. I look more to macro economics: capital flows, COT numbers, trends, sentiment etc and try and fit new data into my understanding of what is really going on, which I have developed over the last few years and which has proved most profitable in my phys purchases. I also trade slv and gld and firmly believe that a breakout is imminent and have believed for the last few months that sept would be the time. I use tech combined with my understanding of manipulative price takedowns to look for trigger points and buy/sell signals when day trading and I win more than I lose, having never had to top up the required securities amount in my account and took regular profit.

Looking at the MACD momentum on last weeks slv chart it looks like the momentum has the power to break through 20.5 this week and I will be watching like a hawk for a buy signal break at 20.5 If we don't get a break this week I'll be hounding you for date/time of expected breakout next week and if you can give me a date for expected breakout I'll be hovering over the buy button(tho with a tight stop ) for the whole day and if I see a move through 20 I'll def hit that buy button, hell its worth a punt, past 20 is short order up to 30 and maybe beyond. and I most certainly don't want to miss that

Any naysayers that want to post a 'your dreaming video' don't bother I heard it before. if you got something constructive to add please contribute otherwise please just move along nothing to see for you here.

Got Goldies
09-05-2010, 03:25 PM
and firmly believe that a breakout is imminent

I just proved to you that the breakout has occurred. One thing you are not understanding from my current chart reading is a double correction so close together (the back to back correction is an anomaly). And this W, rainbow, triangle correction is even more powerful than any before and points in a new direction. An upward angle.

I'll give you 7 days before this thing blows its lid.

scallywag
09-05-2010, 03:39 PM
I just proved to you that the breakout has occurred. One thing you are not understanding from my current chart reading is a double correction so close together (the back to back correction is an anomaly). And this W, rainbow, triangle correction is even more powerful than any before and points in a new direction. An upward angle.

I'll give you 7 days before this thing blows its lid.

I witnessed the breakout @ $19.45 friday, ( technical breakout, though it was most probably capped by JPM and the other big 3 through massive short selling, tho I won't know till next weeks COT) I definately agree we have already had a technical breakout signal thats why i am expecting a possible breakout this week, are you saying the breakout will come on the next 7 days or do you have a specific date in mind? If it's the former we have come to the same conclusion through different analytical methods.

Got Goldies
09-05-2010, 04:08 PM
I witnessed the breakout @ $19.45 friday, ( technical breakout, though it was most probably capped by JPM and the other big 3 through massive short selling, tho I won't know till next weeks COT) I definately agree we have already had a technical breakout signal thats why i am expecting a possible breakout this week, are you saying the breakout will come on the next 7 days or do you have a specific date in mind? If it's the former we have come to the same conclusion through different analytical methods.

The GG breakout: W+ Over the rainbow+ triangle. I think most will not wait for $22 ceiling to be overcome. I'm predicting 50% of this forum to sell to Kitco on that day. Then Kitco hikes up the price.

scallywag
09-05-2010, 04:24 PM
The GG breakout: W+ Over the rainbow+ triangle. I think most will not wait for $22 ceiling to be overcome. I'm predicting 50% of this forum to sell to Kitco on that day. Then Kitco hikes up the price.

I can assure you my friend that I will not be one of them. thx for the charts and the food for thought

Got Goldies
09-05-2010, 04:27 PM
I can assure you my friend that I will not be one of them. thx for the charts and the food for thought

Anytime. At least we can prove the GG breakout theory once again. In realtime, too.

I said 7 days? I'm willing to bet the JPM went long in a big way. What date is that?

scallywag
09-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Anytime. At least we can prove the GG breakout theory once again. In realtime, too.

I said 7 days? I'm willing to bet the JPM went long in a big way.

if JPM went long on the futures I'm all in, like a flea on a dogs back!

Got Goldies
09-05-2010, 04:33 PM

Okay, I got out my calender and after the 12th we should see the trend shift into high gear. Which is a Monday (09-13)(After Special weekend). The fundamentals for a down is just a burn card, so we won't go there.

Juspooped
09-05-2010, 08:57 PM
I have some physical PM, and I also have some funds in a Fidelity IRA. Right now, the IRA is in a gold mining fund, and it's doing OK. Are there any silver mining funds or individual stocks that you guys think I should look at to realize some of these better gains? I know getting out at the right time would be a bit trickier than having the actual metal. Thanks

refrep
09-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Good Chart and easy to follow. Hopefully it will turn out the way it looks. Could shoot up to around $23 - $24 the way the chart looks... ;)

Got Goldies
09-06-2010, 03:19 AM
lets take a peek to make sure GGG got this right.

Scallywag, you are lucky I saved a chart from $4. Its the only one I have in existence.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/luckylegs10/Silver2008-02.jpg

Its right. All the rainbows are in place.

ifionlyhadsomegold
09-06-2010, 07:28 AM

if JPM went long silver would be well over $30. you cant unwind decades of over the counter and shadow shorts in a $1 move.

:D

if all the big shorts HAD TO cover it would drive the price to over $50.

scallywag
09-06-2010, 07:37 AM
good morning,

plus there are no short position resistance zones above 21.

I'm going mad over here been watchin the ticker all morn, I thought it might be a slow day but this is getting ridiculous and with no nymex I don't imagine its going to get anymore interesting.

scallywag
09-06-2010, 07:43 AM
I have some physical PM, and I also have some funds in a Fidelity IRA. Right now, the IRA is in a gold mining fund, and it's doing OK. Are there any silver mining funds or individual stocks that you guys think I should look at to realize some of these better gains? I know getting out at the right time would be a bit trickier than having the actual metal. Thanks

Hi jay

thats not my game, cyclist and goldhamsters threads have good info on that or just post a thread question. I'm strictly phys and day trade

Got Goldies
09-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Somebody said the option expiry is on Sept 8th? I have no idea, but it sounds like $19 calls are in the money. We know somebody bet the wrong way. This could be the big trigger. The "all in" call trigger that never ends..

Got Goldies
09-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Gold has broken out, too.

The GGG emergency action alert is buy with both hands because Gold defeated this cup. If Gold rises, so will Silver. But Silver seems prime for a bigger rise because more people can afford $20 which is only a pair of pliers at Home Depot. $1250 is a big red tool box. Quantity is better than quality.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/luckylegs10/09-06Gold.jpg