PDA

View Full Version : Gold and Silver will go PARABOLIC!!!

SilverMania100
11-09-2010, 06:05 PM
$50-$60 SILVER BY YEAR END!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W62d-g-kKJQ&feature=sub

Drill Baby Drill
11-09-2010, 06:17 PM
This time next year we will see $100 oz silver.

Vegeta
11-09-2010, 06:24 PM
I think you guys are getting over excited...

Drill Baby Drill
11-09-2010, 06:36 PM
I just feel the dollar is collapsing, and we have maybe a year before the dollar is dead, now is the time to buy buy buy buy, its the only way to preserve your wealth. I'm not sure who the member is but his famous quote is " Buy when it goes up, and buy when it goes down" this isnt about making money.

Gibboslv
11-09-2010, 06:40 PM
OK this is how I see the whole silver thing playing out..
At the moment we are seeing a upward correction with silver due to the beginning of the end of manipulated POS. Another factor is the decline of the USD, which in my opinion is in a bad way and will only get worse as long as the fed keep printing $$ to back up the failing economy. Also you have to take into consideration the supply and demand fundamentals of silver, every day silver is getting thrown into landfills and this cannot be recovered and at the same time emerging markets with huge populations are demanding more and more silver as their economies grow and demand for luxury items increase as do their demand for investment options. As well as all of this you have the risk of high inflation (not sure about hyper yet that is a matter of weather of not the us population turn to a state of panic "MEDIA") I honestly can see gold and the dow to near parity as it almost did in 79-80 and silver will be between 10:1 and 5:1 to gold/dow. I have only been at this game for about 4 months so i consider myself to be a bit of a noob i have managed to scrape together about 100oz I would have more but I am only on a basic salary so funds are limited!.

I have been watching this forum for the past 4 months and this is my 1st analytical post so go easy plz.

May I add I cant understand how JP and HS and all the crooks out there have managed to get away with this for so long. Stay strong hold your ground and support the bulls!!!!

tcg1022
11-09-2010, 06:42 PM
No No No!!

We will see ONE Thouuuuuusaaaunnnnd Daullars!!!:D

theplantguy
11-09-2010, 06:44 PM
The trend for PMs is definitely up and will most probably stay that way. But that they will go parabolic is a bit of a stretch.

Kookcollector
11-09-2010, 08:29 PM
The trend for PMs is definitely up and will most probably stay that way. But that they will go parabolic is a bit of a stretch.

Well I think PM's have already gone parabolic but that depends on your definition of the term parabolic.
I further believe that we will soon see another parabolic move over the short term...such as moving towards double the value that they are today.
I'm thinking within the next six months but "hell" a prediction is worth pretty much nothing, even when issued by experts in the field, wouldn't you think ?:confused: