PDA

View Full Version : Mania Stage?

Doctor Silverlove 33
12-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Crazed shoppers looking for junk silver. I doubt it. The average Joe is still bying DVD's and electronics.

http://sixmeatbuffet.com/images/crazyshoppers1.jpg

What does everyone think? We are pretty high at 30 bones. Does anyone really think we are going to hit 40 or 50 in the next 6 months. My gut says no, but the way this baby is flying I'm almost too scared to sell.

By the way, I'll bet that's where GG is, selling his stack hand over fist right now.

Food for thought: http://money.msn.com/market-news/post.aspx?post=a4301768-80fa-4d00-9df5-0c28951364ec

GoldenRam
12-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Crazed shoppers looking for junk silver. I doubt it. The average Joe is still bying DVD's and electronics.

http://sixmeatbuffet.com/images/crazyshoppers1.jpg

What does everyone think? We are pretty high at 30 bones. Does anyone really think we are going to hit 40 or 50 in the next 6 months. My gut says no, but the way this baby is flying I'm almost too scared to sell.

By the way, I'll bet that's where GG is, selling his stack hand over fist right now.

Food for thought: http://money.msn.com/market-news/post.aspx?post=a4301768-80fa-4d00-9df5-0c28951364ec

That picture will be the people rushing to buy metals when food prices start doubling in a day. Which should be 1-2 years from now.

ChainSawDave
12-06-2010, 09:20 PM
food prices doubling in a day in one or two years ? Terrifying thought.
Now about SILVER > I still contend we will get a day when it gaps UP several dollars and EXPLODES up 3, 4, 5 or 7 bucks in ONE day.
IF this silver market has truly been as suppressed as Ted Butler and others contend and IF there is a genuine short squeeze, then this orderly fifty to 90 cent per day UP moves MUST give way to a violent EXPLOSION up, >>>>>>
Look and GASP at the charts of January 1980. Silver was moving multiple multiple dollars PER day.

ACTUALLY > in March 1985, SILVER burst up 85 cents in one day while only at 5 bucks an ounce. That move was about a 17 % one day UP move.

If that happened right now, we go up ABOUT 5 BUCKS in a day.

Desert Diamond
12-06-2010, 10:24 PM
^^^^ CSD - thanx 4 the info :cool:

GoldenEye
12-06-2010, 10:43 PM
whats wrong with buying silver AND electronics :confused: ?

Guardian
12-06-2010, 10:59 PM
Think in scale.

If we are $30...it's only a 33% gain. I called $30 this year to my family and friends (who ignore me)

I don't think $45 for for 2011 is that much of a stretch.

However, I have 0 skills calling what I will have for lunch tomorrow, and if I will actually be alive...so therefore everyone must put their own chips in the middle of the table.

anywhoo..I'm saying $45 silver in 2011.

Maybe I'll get that imprinted on a TShirt in metallic paint so when I go through the body scanners at the airport it will show up on their monitors...

HedgeHOG
12-06-2010, 11:04 PM
I will have to agree with ChainsawDave. AND I am of the belief that explosive moves will be very soon, as December. Thinking myself 2,3-5 dollar moves up/down in silver and $100-150 in gold. Am about to go all calls/puts now. Etf's gonna be too risky. Got to pay for physical somehow, its gettin expensive ;)

rotschadel
12-06-2010, 11:52 PM
The standard radio financial news summary includes Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P numbers. When they start including Ag and Au prices, we will be in the beginning of the big move. When Ag and Au prices become the main item and stock indices are in the background, we will be in the mania phase. Not there yet.

CaptainTripps
12-07-2010, 12:27 AM
I think silver will keep going up to $50 within 6 months. Then fall off a cliff to 25-30 (which doesnt sound too bad right now). Right now demand is high and supply is low. It will take a while for the miners/refiners to catch up. This is just my guess.

savagegoose
12-07-2010, 03:10 AM
if inflation really is the driver shouldnt silver go above the $50 peak way back when. i mean $50 then is like $200 now. realistically we are at the $10 stage if you comapre todays $ to old day dollars.
but hey back then was a bubble.
this is a correction

HardlyPeeved
12-07-2010, 03:14 AM

King World News has metals market wrap at end of week...CMI does the discussion and says 90% junk bags are being sold now.

So maybe they are trading up their junk for .999 or Gold ?

Or maybe is just weak hands on the 90% ? (easy come...easy go?)
(I have junk in my trunk...so its all good as Silver for me) :D

Doctor Silverlove 33
12-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Thanks for all the replies.

You all have helped me maintain my strong hands. My silver is going nowhere.

My silver is honest money.

I do not have a practical use for the fiat I could exchange it for, even if the price did hit $50 next week.

I'm thinking the inflation rocket is just getting ready for launch.

Hold on tight.

http://international.stockfood.com/Pix/SUSS/608/685426_T.JPG