PDA

View Full Version : Silver, The little Precious Metal that could

DougG
12-27-2010, 08:22 AM
As I have been watching Silver everyday all day for the last two and a half months I've noticed one thing among many things but this one thing is quite facinating. Wheather it be in the european/asian markets or the NY spot market. Let's say for example Silver closed on a monday at 29.10 Euro market will have it going down .40 to 28.70 NY spot opens at 28.70 and it drops to say 28.50. before Ny Spot closes, Silver has rallied to a new high of 29.20. this happens on a daily basis where Silver opens up, then drops down below the previous open but rallies back for a gain. Not a big huge gain, but a gain no less.

That's why I like Silver because it fights back through the crud and muck and comes out on top. I like that.

silverone
12-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Glad i Bought when i did at $16 an Ounce.. EVERYBODY Keeps Telling me To Sell While i Can Before it Drops!!!:rolleyes:

DougG
12-27-2010, 08:37 AM
Glad i Bought when i did at $16 an Ounce.. EVERYBODY Keeps Telling me To Sell While i Can Before it Drops!!!:rolleyes:

Ya I wish I had.

Long_Live_Ron_Paul
12-27-2010, 09:15 AM
Yeah, silver has held up surprisingly well, even compared to gold. Just wait though, the huge leaps in price are yet to come. We haven't even scratched the surface. Soon we will be glad we had the opportunity to buy at $30. Just wait & see; wait & see.

TedNugget
12-27-2010, 09:42 AM
That's almost as if some sort of controlled pricing event, not using the m word this morning, is occurring but those doing the controlled pricing don't have the steam to maintain the put down.

ifionlyhadsomegold
12-27-2010, 10:02 AM
That's almost as if some sort of controlled pricing event, not using the m word this morning, is occurring but those doing the controlled pricing don't have the steam to maintain the put down.

as long as there is not ZERO metal left the putdown will continue. when there is ZERO metal and the smoke and mirrors can no longer be maintained...

Airgead
12-27-2010, 11:07 AM

Yes me too @ about $16. Yes: but sell but for what?? Fiat money?? I did however took some silver mining stocks out and got on the REE band wagon to a larger extend.

sandman993
12-27-2010, 11:47 AM
Yes me too @ about $16. Yes: but sell but for what?? Fiat money?? I did however took some silver mining stocks out and got on the REE band wagon to a larger extend.

A little off topic, there is a chance to buy 114 oz of Franklin mint sterling bars...question...what is the ratio for sterling $ for $ against the .999? Sterling would seem to take a bit more of a beating besides the notion that it's .925...

I need to make an offer but I don't want to leave anything extra on the table...

ifionlyhadsomegold
12-27-2010, 12:29 PM
A little off topic, there is a chance to buy 114 oz of Franklin mint sterling bars...question...what is the ratio for sterling $ for $ against the .999? Sterling would seem to take a bit more of a beating besides the notion that it's .925...

I need to make an offer but I don't want to leave anything extra on the table...

https://online.kitco.com/refining/refining_USD.html