PDA

View Full Version : Gold out look 2011 by the experts

circumnavigator
01-07-2011, 02:26 PM
http://www.kitco.com/reports/KitcoNews20110107ASKN.html

Looks good to me,very reasonable, nice average. I hope they did not copy each other.

We should do alright with those prices

CaptainTripps
01-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Cool, they actually posted their names. I like that better than reading certain "experts" predict xyz.

lonewolf
01-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Looks like they are calling for a very calm year. If that is the case I hope to buy the dips and add to my stack.

jdk39
01-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the link. Quite informative. Keep in mind, though, that these guys seem to have downward bias:

In Sept 2010 they said that gold will advance to a high of 1406 in 1 year

In Nov of 2009 they said that gold bill be at 1,181 by Sept 2010

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-09-27/gold-to-advance-to-record-1-406-an-ounce-in-12-months-lbma-survey-shows.html

Holdfast
01-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Kitco has quite good articles on PM; it's a shame more forum members don't click on the News & Reports tab.

Some of our newer investors, who were a bit panicky after the recent dip, could probably put their mind at ease after viewing your link.

Actually, I like panicky investors!:D

Please panic, please sell!:D :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlPqL7IUT6M&feature=related

1240 here we come:eek: lol

H

coindog
01-08-2011, 09:48 PM
please save me from the "experts" I can't take any more!

purplefetus
01-08-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm curious...How accurate has the LMBA survey been in the past? Was their forecast accurate in 2010? 2009? :confused:

Bruce7Trader
01-09-2011, 12:18 AM
when it comes to Gold there is no such thing as an expert. The so called talking heads no little more then a new born child sorry to say. You can't have an expert to say the future of anything unless you can talk directly with God, these so called experts often get paid to speak and have no real advice of any value.

Just like my words now its the talking heads take them for what you paid for them but never consider anyone on earth an expert that has prices that will average for one year. They could be 500 dollars out they could be 100 dollars out so that being said it's of no vale to read the experts plus they have direct interest for what they get paid to say and the rewards of manipulation of some players getting them to sell and buy physical where the middle man or Government get involved.

B7T:cool:

Reading just makes you a load of trouble.....its useless....

circumnavigator
01-09-2011, 10:51 AM
when it comes to Gold there is no such thing as an expert. The so called talking heads no little more then a new born child sorry to say. You can't have an expert to say the future of anything unless you can talk directly with God, these so called experts often get paid to speak and have no real advice of any value.

Just like my words now its the talking heads take them for what you paid for them but never consider anyone on earth an expert that has prices that will average for one year. They could be 500 dollars out they could be 100 dollars out so that being said it's of no vale to read the experts plus they have direct interest for what they get paid to say and the rewards of manipulation of some players getting them to sell and buy physical where the middle man or Government get involved.

B7T:cool:

Reading just makes you a load of trouble.....its useless....

B7T,what is your future prognosis,lets say for the next 2 month, will we go into down spin or are we going to fly.

I am thinking its tough to see clear at this point. Maybe we have to wait for January Job report to get a defined direction.

It amazes me how confused we are regarding US economy. Obamas team seems good at making black look white any time the choose and the masses swallow it. Amazing. Even I start believing that just maybe America is turning around.