PDA

View Full Version : Gold prediction

yeling3751
02-09-2011, 10:32 PM
a lot of people predicted gold may pass $1,600.00 an ounce this year. what is your opinion?. tell us.

Zarkov
02-09-2011, 11:57 PM
I expect....

Holdfast
02-10-2011, 12:16 AM
a lot of people predicted gold may pass $1,600.00 an ounce this year. what is your opinion?. tell us.

June is our consolidation month. After June and a good run up to December.

Roger Knights
02-10-2011, 12:40 AM
I say Yes to 1600 by year-end; and possibly by mid-year, as predicted by Turd Ferguson on his Along the Watchtower site. Things look like they're beginning to unravel now.

mileswaits
02-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Oh for Buddah's sake, don't get the "Sinclair Obsessed" (SO) member McHugh started again!

Moonstruck
02-10-2011, 01:02 AM

Magic 8 Ball says, "signs point to yes"

eurodollarconfetti
02-10-2011, 03:49 AM

My guess for gold: $ 1650,- by june/july and approx. $ 2000,- by
year-end

Another prediction (wet thumb): most goldminers will outperform gold by
year-end

And (another wet thumb): silver, silverminers and silverstreamers will
outperform most of the goldminers.

Physical gold remains the most sure or "safe" choice in my opinion because
the Central Banks around the world are competing for it.

DYODD

:)

beswick111
02-10-2011, 04:25 AM
gold is going down, we will see 1280 before 1600.

ARCHANGEL
02-10-2011, 04:57 AM
Break below 1307 technicals say 1220 short term. Stay above skys the limit.
ok 2000/ 3500 for the net big round.
If you can buy a sae at lets say 1220 plus 50/75 dollars at anypoint in the next 6 months consider yourself a lucky person. Just buy the dips especially when the technicals go lower making it easier. If you have a position ou have to make a decision to just hold even if t goes lower because with physical
it may dry up or spreads could widen to levels not yet seen. It does become acrapshoot from here since the Asians are buying everything going down or going up.:)

GetZeeGold
02-10-2011, 06:42 AM

....cause the Bernake found the easy button and pushed it.:D

eurodollarconfetti
02-10-2011, 07:06 AM

If you think so than sell your gold and short the goldminers. :)

But before you do so I advise you to read this:

http://www.commodityonline.com/news/Gold-price-to-cross-$2000-by-2012-34813-3-1.html

eurodollarconfetti
02-10-2011, 07:09 AM

If you really think so than you should sell your gold and short the goldminers.

:)

But before you do that I advise you to read this article:

http://www.commodityonline.com/news/Gold-price-to-cross-$2000-by-2012-34813-3-1.html

golditiki
02-10-2011, 08:59 AM

IMO traders want to short gold, you can feel it from all the hype on these threads they just tremble with the beartremor.

A while ago a big boy had sold his holdings and gold dropped indeed.
Normally such an event should have triggered off a landslide, BUT IT DID NOT.
After a while of sputtering the price-level went up again, so some hands were buying better than expected. The big boys tried again to short and drummed up the baissespirits but gold didn't buckle and silver neither !!!

Tried to find out why.

Chinese inflation is a fact. I have a daughter living already for 17 years in China ( Yunnan province ) and she recently said that prices of everything have gone up dramatically.
Chinese do not have much confidence in what media tell them, they are realists and see gold as a hedge against inflation.
The inflationpressure thereover as well in India, but also in the West, combined with the uncertainty in all muslim quarters activates the appetite for physical gold.
You cannot lure poor people and rich ones who have to hide the fruit of their rapine have learned that paper can be traced and TPTB can block their accounts.
A ton of gold is only 4 x 20 x 40 inch big, fits in a suitcase though you won't lift that suitcase alone. If spread over several places let the new rulers try to redeem it :cool: .

To poor and rich alike papergold is like rain on the back of a duck and that's why bearblythe might get cought be in the trap she manufactured.
Life NOT always follows Harvard or Cambridge thinking.

I am quite optimistic as to the price of gold and silver but that is MY personal opinion and everybody should himself measure the odds.

Que sera sera.

Golditiki +++

Palmbchtom
02-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Well there is only 2 outcomes from all this QE2 or QE 3 & 4 that Benny at the Fed wants...this means a weaker dollar and the 2 are:
1) Hyper Inflation and / or 2) Collapse ..i'm looking and hope only for the Inflation road..... to own ETF's and FRN's are all IOU's and a diff world from my "in Hand" Bullion.. in my view.

marti
02-10-2011, 08:31 PM
$1537 by the 15th of July. Sorry, just can't be more precise (2011 hopefully).

yeling3751
02-10-2011, 09:44 PM
gold steady at $1,365.00 area. a break though could put gold into $1,400.00 more or less. still see over $1,600.00 by year end.

Solid Believer
02-10-2011, 10:51 PM
Ultimately, the PMs are going to go through the roof. But to try to peg just when the rocket is going to take off would take more detailed information, (like the level of the reading of minds), than what most of have access to IMHO.
It appears that the powers at be, that are keeping the launch from happening, are showing strain. If that is the case, we could easily see 1600 by May 1, but I think that there is still some effort and means left to hinder full launch. It is starting to look like 1580 by the end of the year is more likely. When does it break free from the worlds pull? . . . . I give it 18 months to about 2-1/2 years max, but I also thought that 1300s was history, certainly by now.
I would not be suprised to see 3k to 5k by 2013, but I would be suprised to still be in the 1400s by end of year.
The real question is where is Ag to Au going. The buying power of all of our stacks could definatly depend on how we divide our stacks.

gada1999
02-11-2011, 04:48 AM
will go up, no worries. just sit down and stack some stuff for future. small ups and downs belong to this business. if you look in bigger time-scale, everything seems only positive. small swings happen all the time, if you look hourly, you could go mad and if you like it go to stocks...

nad123
02-11-2011, 06:17 AM
Buy gold at 1359...it turned around upon reaching its support

Lostboy
02-11-2011, 08:57 AM
My numerical magic 8-ball says, Gold 1444, silver 35.1, Jan 14. ;) :o
* subject to change, without notice. dyodd, imho, ymmv, so saith the oracle.

But when I asked, what should I do now?
The reply was, "concentrate, ask again"
Not sure what that means... :confused:

yeling3751
02-12-2011, 02:35 PM
everybody trying to have or to buy some gold for safe haven and to fight inflation. but what type or form or shape of gold is better to have. brand name or government issue, round or rectangle shape, ounce or gram in term of weight, gold mine stocks or mutual funds with gold invested, or simple just gold jewelries. maybe it depend on personal taste. for women. jewelries is number one. what is your advise?.

lytman02
02-13-2011, 01:19 AM
Short Term Weakness Seen In Gold

The price of gold of XAU/USD in the commodities market could be due for a correction in the near term. As you can see from its 4-hour chart above, gold has rallied nicely after hitting a low of $1,308.200 per ounce on January 28, 2011 after reaching a high of $1,423.69 on the first trading day of the new year...

http://www.laidtrades.com/2011/02/13/short-term-weakness-seen-in-gold/

yeling3751
02-13-2011, 06:41 PM
gold $8,000.00 by 2015 and silver $50.00 by the end of 2011.....

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/view/mineweb/en/page33?oid=120409&sn=Detail&pid=33

Parizatis
02-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Now that I have a job and can start saving, I rather see POG go below 1000$ an ounce so I can buy some. :D

golditiki
02-14-2011, 03:36 AM
Now that I have a job and can start saving, I rather see POG go below 1000$ an ounce so I can buy some. :D

when no job and a stack people would like gold to go to the moon; when a job then want it to drop, just a bit wobbly and funny ideas IMO.
This said I am very glad you found a job and spirits are high even when you wish gold low . ps i do not think it will drop to 1000. before it drops to that level there wouldn't be a single ounce anymore available for you.

Golditiki +++

Holdfast
02-14-2011, 04:18 AM
everybody trying to have or to buy some gold for safe haven and to fight inflation. but what type or form or shape of gold is better to have. brand name or government issue, round or rectangle shape, ounce or gram in term of weight, gold mine stocks or mutual funds with gold invested, or simple just gold jewelries. maybe it depend on personal taste. for women. jewelries is number one. what is your advise?.

yeling3751, Hi.

This question comes up a lot of times and we all seem to have a preference but:

I like to spread my risk. If it is possible to buy say, a gold coin that is legal tender of a stable country, perhaps this could be a safer approach than just straight bars.

Consider this:

If I buy a $200 gold coin that is legal tender of Australia, I know a few things.

*If gold did crash, I can sell the coin for either it's gold value or take $200 cash from an Australian bank or Australian bank branch in another country.

*If I buy the same coin, but pick a low mintage, the coin has the above benefits plus it has numismatic value.

*The coin is 22 carat (Karat) gold or about and is about 1/3 of a troy ounce, so it is not a large outlay.

*The coin is such a size that, they make a lovely pendant.

*Gold is easier to hide.

So, when you buy any type of precious metal, look on the good and bad aspects when you buy.

The above comments for gold can be directly related to silver, there's $5, $8 $10, $20, $25 silver coins etc, that can often be purchased cheaply; some are rubbish, they never seem to do well, they follow the spot price up and down but sometimes you can pick up a bargain.

Remember that, if you buy any nomecalture of gold or silver without a high face value, you are usually totally reliant on the spot price; if the price drops too low, you are stuck with a silver door stop as many people can assure you from the 1980's.

Brands

Buy what sells in your country.

If you do buy bars, buy that have recognized mint marks, recognized by The London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) buy from a mint in bulk to cut down on postage or, buy from a dealer who is sponsored from a mint.
http://www.lbma.org.uk/pages/index.cfm?page_id=29&title=gold_list

The above comments are more related to Australia, but maybe useful to others.

Gold Mining Stocks

Select stocks that have an operational mine and proven resources that are low cost. Study the management and their history, view what they have achieved and how long they have survived; becareful of the very old guys, try to find management in their 50s that want to make a name for themself and watch if they buy shares in the company they run.

Miners are directly affected by the dollar value of their country, fuel / energy to run mines will be a very significant factor soon. Watch for takeover targets this year.

Stay away from miners in high risk political countries and only buy what you can afford to lose.

If you lose more than about 10% of your capital, take your losses, re-assess your strategy, take lots of small profits and if you are young, don't rush into invest, there's a time to enter and a time to wait but there will always be time to make and lose money.

H:)

Parizatis
02-14-2011, 04:37 PM
when no job and a stack people would like gold to go to the moon; when a job then want it to drop, just a bit wobbly and funny ideas IMO.
This said I am very glad you found a job and spirits are high even when you wish gold low . ps i do not think it will drop to 1000. before it drops to that level there wouldn't be a single ounce anymore available for you.

Golditiki +++

Thank you Goldtiki ... true. When no job and no income living on your savings, one does want POG to skyrocket as a sign of "protection" and yes, when that moment hits one's life, which is inevitable and all of us, once or twice or more often will witness such during our lifespans, we will realise how precious gold is not as just an investment, but above all as protection. It gives you the energy and hope you need to keep looking and encourages one the more so to find a job so you won't lose any of your stack in exchange for food and all.

But now I have a job and in fact had a few more jobs popping up all at the same time and had to make a choice in fact, also working for the number one bank in Canada learning a lot for a short, but then again, it is all about Gold that is not something one does buy only because it is good to have it, NO, I strongly recommend everybody these days in my life and around me to buy them, as much as they can, as the best protection money can buy. :)

golditiki
02-14-2011, 05:22 PM
Thank you Goldtiki ... true. When no job and no income living on your savings, one does want POG to skyrocket as a sign of "protection" and yes, when that moment hits one's life, which is inevitable and all of us, once or twice or more often will witness such during our lifespans, we will realise how precious gold is not as just an investment, but above all as protection. It gives you the energy and hope you need to keep looking and encourages one the more so to find a job so you won't lose any of your stack in exchange for food and all.

But now I have a job and in fact had a few more jobs popping up all at the same time and had to make a choice in fact, also working for the number one bank in Canada learning a lot for a short, but then again, it is all about Gold that is not something one does buy only because it is good to have it, NO, I strongly recommend everybody these days in my life and around me to buy them, as much as they can, as the best protection money can buy. :)

I would not recommend others too much to buy Pmetals, They can only be a good investment when the majority of humanity acts the stupid way, i.e. makes ENORMOUS mistakes as our western world did.
The day all currencies devaluate i.e finally inflate to their real value level, then it will be time to sell our stack unless the goldgram is adopted as the global money transformator for all currencies.

I doubt the goldgram will become the future global unit ( but you never know ) because of the eternal twins; the stupor of the never satisfied people for whatever cheating as long as it gives them a supposed advantage and the devilish mind of banksters who seek to exploit that vein and suck the marrow out of those stupids their bones.

The headwinds of Life gave you a lesson; hard enough to understand that saving is essential, but do not let yr experience traumatize you, always offer immediately a cup of coffee and a piece of cake to an incoming visitor together with a smile and you will have won a friend.( that's in the spirit of the Edda )

Golditiki +++

ChainSawDave
02-14-2011, 06:20 PM

And so what IF gold does get to $1,600 this year. That would be about a 10 % increase.

Meanwhile silver and silver stocks WILL be THE market newsmakers in the next 700 days.

yeling3751
02-17-2011, 11:23 AM
gold so far so good. high today at $1,384.10 an ounce.

yeling3751
02-18-2011, 06:53 AM
Gold should have a chance to hit $1,400.00 again. because the silver keep moving upward and make record breaking.

GoldNuggetBug
02-18-2011, 07:27 AM
If China buy gold as January as every coming month the same volume, game over for paper gold.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/16/us-icbc-gold-idUSTRE71F1MO20110216

yeling3751
02-18-2011, 07:39 AM
i think u.s.mint should open a branch in china to sell its gold and silver bullion and collector's products. and the u.s. have bought a lot of gold and silver panda before. in the near future. we can easily sell them back with a very high premium.

goldenkat
02-18-2011, 11:50 AM
gold is Tubthumpin.

It gets knocked down..
it gets up again
you're never gonnna keep it down!
It gets knocked down...
it gets up again..

and to deal with all those ups and downs

You drink the Whiskey drink
you drink the Vodka drink
You drink the Lager drink
You drink the Cider drink...:)

yeling3751
02-18-2011, 11:53 AM
it is time for gold to move upward now. silver, platinum and palladium already done its part. see breaking $1,400.00 soon. maybe today.

goldenkat
02-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Yeling, that woman on your Avatar is going to have one massive headache when she is done...;)

yeling3751
02-19-2011, 11:30 PM
oh well. she is the best dancer. anyway. gold next week should easily pass $1,400.00 to about $1,450.00 an ounce.

rumrunner
02-20-2011, 12:05 AM
oh well. she is the best dancer. anyway. gold next week should easily pass $1,400.00 to about $1,450.00 an ounce.

Not a chance..Silver and other PM's are market driven..gold is hinged on the US greenback..to associate the two running parallel to each other is only wishful thinking

nicebutdim
02-20-2011, 02:00 AM

Yel, I might think your calls are a bit ambitious but your enthusiasm is infectious and your avatar is top. Keep smiling, you are a ray of light.

Nguyen Ngoc
02-20-2011, 04:05 AM
Yel, I might think your calls are a bit ambitious but your enthusiasm is infectious and your avatar is top. Keep smiling, you are a ray of light.
Hi all Experts !
I am here to read .'cause I am a newbie .:D

GoldNuggetBug
02-20-2011, 04:47 AM
Gold next week will be as the mouse on this video :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plz9JxsnhH4

Prospector
02-20-2011, 11:23 AM
OK, calm down. In this business you absolutely must learn THE ATTITUDE.

* Other people's predictions don't matter. You choose your own deals and bet your own money.
* You buy mainly because you want to store wealth for a while, not because you intend to sell any time soon.
* If the price goes up it doesn't mean much. If it goes down, it just means metals are on sale.
* You know that the big money is made in the big move, and the big move now is a bull market, so you can afford to buy any time you have money at any price you find.

Auric6
02-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Excellent advice, Prospector. And I might add: Don't forget to take your stack out and fondle it from time to time!;)

pucca
02-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Silver options expiration for March is being billed as a very big event for the price of silver due to the number of outstanding contracts and the possibility of a "default" on the Comex. Anyway, the whole story is giving a boost to the POS.

(I'm not posting this to discuss the technicalities of the Comex position as a trading house or anything like that - just saying that that is what other people are saying)

If this should come to pass or even if Comex is forced to settle a large number of contracts in cash, it will cause the POPS (price of physical silver) to jump, right?

Ok, what effect will this have on the POG? And before anybody says none, they are totally different markets or that the POG depends entirely on the USD lol, bear in mind that the ensuing scramble to get hold of physical silver will no doubt lead to investors having doubts about the validity of their gold holdings, be that in the form of futures contracts, ETF's or whatever else.

It's like Helicopter Ben saying that the financial crisis would be contained, that it would go no further than the banks. Err, wishful thinking...

yeling3751
02-20-2011, 08:24 PM
gold is moving up strongly. currently high at $1,395.80 an ounce. silver high 33.04 per ounce.

yeling3751
02-20-2011, 08:37 PM
gold $1,396.60
silver $33.09

Boat under water
02-20-2011, 08:42 PM
This week

$1420 Gold
$35 Silver

goldfinger007
02-20-2011, 09:01 PM
http://www.kitco.com/reports/KitcoNewsMarketNuggets20110218.html

GOLD - 1,397.30

goldfinger007
02-20-2011, 09:21 PM
gold can pass $1,400.00 tonight.

Seithen
02-20-2011, 09:39 PM
gold can pass $1,400.00 tonight.

I wonder what London is going to do about this since the americans have the day off today....

I think Asia is going to tidal wave the sellers and buy EVERYTHING Gold!

goldfinger007
02-21-2011, 05:40 AM
gold high for the day - $1,404.90
silver high for the day - $33.58

goldfinger007
02-21-2011, 11:46 AM
gold high for the day - $1,409.10
silver high for the day - $34.05

goldfinger007
02-21-2011, 11:59 AM
need only 1.8% to break the all time record high for GOLD.

meatball
02-21-2011, 12:46 PM
But before you do that I advise you to read this article:

Did you happen to notice this statement in that article you linked?;

"...This should see the price of gold hit $1,600 by the middle of next year and increase by a further $400 in the 12 months that follow, taking its price to $2,000, just shy of its $2,300 high hit in January 1980."

That's news to me. :confused:

yeling3751
02-21-2011, 06:14 PM
gold high - $1,411.10 an ounce.
silver high - $34.33 an ounce.

goldfinger007
02-21-2011, 07:59 PM
gold $1,412.10 an ounce. libya might use force to tackle opponent. two jet planes fly to other country for asylum. the pilots said. they leader ask airforce to bomb the cloud if necessary.

golditiki
02-21-2011, 08:21 PM

When beswick is optimistic you can be sure BEN is REALLY in big p*ss.

Golditiki +++

criticalfriend
02-21-2011, 10:29 PM
Did you happen to notice this statement in that article you linked?
"just shy of its $2,300 high hit in January 1980."

That's news to me. :confused:

Inflation adjusted?

goldfinger007
02-24-2011, 08:15 AM
gold high today - $1,419.40 an ounce.

goldfinger007
02-24-2011, 01:39 PM
GOLD TO JUMP UP FURTHER?.........

http://news.coinupdate.com/huge-comex-silver-supply-squeeze-developing-0695/

goldfinger007
02-27-2011, 06:30 PM
gold strong in asia. $1,415.00 an ounce.

goldfinger007
03-01-2011, 06:21 AM
gold best price in recent weeks. $1,422.20/oz.

urban prospector
03-01-2011, 07:31 AM
my prediction is 1800 aussie $

was $2.50 out on my guess of the bottom last year . my only prediction for the year

goldfinger007
03-01-2011, 07:37 AM
gold and silver keep rolling. gold high $1,422.70 an ounce. silver $34.49 per ounce.

yeling3751
03-01-2011, 08:04 AM
wow we. gold $1,424.50, silver $34.54.

yeling3751
03-01-2011, 08:16 AM
few dollars more. let's break the gold all time record high. now high is $1,430.50 an ounce.

yeling3751
03-02-2011, 08:34 AM
gold break the all time record high today. $1,440.60/oz. silver $34.97/oz.

yeling3751
03-02-2011, 09:38 AM
let's go Gold.. go for $1,450.00.....

AmmoandOro
03-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Gold is going down???? Yeah, fiat monies are on the rise!....hold your gold.

HelloMeteor
03-03-2011, 12:34 AM

I just bought a couple of full soverigns. There is .2354 oz per coin. I like them because they are small enough that buying one doesn't break the bank. Also, you can fondle them, because they are not pure gold. Also, the premium is smaller than for other gold of the same size, like a .25 oz gold eagle.

Parizatis
03-03-2011, 12:56 AM
Gold goes up because greenback is losing its value steadily as one can say.

So, I wonder: is Gold really going up or is it just the dollar and other currencies except for the becoming useless worth less?

It is like the "train" story.

You sit in a train that stands still and stare outside of the window, suddenly another train that is standing still starts to move and one is having trouble figuring out if it is this train that is moving or the other one!? ... It will take some few seconds as to realize" hey, I am not moving, it is that train that is moving" ;)

So, do we really need to be happy?!

I am glad I 've 's and no US$!

GS_Stacker
03-03-2011, 02:04 AM
Its going nowhere In Australian Dollars....and has been for some time
Well, It goes up a little, but then our Dollar Improves, against the US, which sends It back down...
We have gone from around $0.75US, to almost $1.02
Ive been watching this see-saw, for a couple of years now...
So, In Aussie Dollars, our purchase power Is currently up, and Gold keeps hovering between $1380, and $1430....
I bought my largest clumps of Gold, at around $930US/Ounce, over 3 years ago, yet the price has hardly changed, In Aussie Dollars....
Ild classify It, as a small rise...
You need patience for this game....and because my beliefs are so strong, of what the future may hold, I have found that patience, and will continue to stack for as long as my FIAT allows...
DONT watch the charts..........youll be more surprised, more often...:D
A month or so away, from the Internet, was good for the soul...
But, yes, Its all currency change, Imo, Parizatis, but I do believe the US Dollar, Is definitely weakening, over time....
It could take 5 years........
It could take 2....

Who Knows?

JudyG

urban prospector
03-03-2011, 03:18 AM
judy hi .. the divergence has got huge and last time it happened .. they aussie dollar dropped faster than gold in us $ we should see a good spike soon .. was looking at the charts this morn we just bounced off the base line

GoldNuggetBug
03-03-2011, 08:04 AM
It been good for me to work there and exchange your plastic into AU and AG at Perth mine. I think they get a raw deal. with the amount of AU pass through gate.

yeling3751
03-05-2011, 07:06 AM
next move for gold is between $1,475.00 to $1,485.00 with a high around $1,500.00.

by the way. the u.s. mint might run out of proof blanks for first spouse 1/2 oz gold coins. first, they ended the buchanan liberty proof before dateline. then they ended again the jane pierce proof. they also postponed the upcoming elizabeth johnson 1/2 oz gold series. now. what next?. they might as well ending the abigail fillmore and mary lincoln proof coins. supplies limited. hurry if you guys need some 1/2 oz proofs.

HelloMeteor
03-05-2011, 04:59 PM
If you think so than sell your gold and short the goldminers. :)

But before you do so I advise you to read this:

Up 42% in two years? That's hardly remarkable.

goldfinger007
03-06-2011, 07:12 PM
gold should break record high again.

kitti
03-06-2011, 07:50 PM
gold should break record high again.

When..... ????

goldfinger007
03-06-2011, 07:57 PM
tonight or tomorrow?.

davidh
03-06-2011, 08:34 PM

Two years ago the prediction was $2000 by year's end (Dec 2009). Of course predictions are meaningless.

That said, my prediction is that it will either go up, or go down, or stay the same.

yeling3751
03-07-2011, 05:59 AM
gold $1,440.50/oz. new york today should break the all time record high.

AmmoandOro
03-07-2011, 06:12 AM

sorry
gold will continue to rise. resistance will become support over and over again, and that will only matter to the players, us holders will see 5000 an oz gold within the decade. my fingers are crossed, but my gut says I wont need them to be. good luck players.:D

yeling3751
03-07-2011, 06:22 AM
Gold Just Break The All Time Record High At Apmex $1,443.10/oz. Kitco $1,443.00/oz.

Silver Break The Record At $36.63/oz.

Congratulation.....

AmmoandOro
03-07-2011, 06:28 AM

I just bought a couple of full soverigns. There is .2354 oz per coin. I like them because they are small enough that buying one doesn't break the bank. Also, you can fondle them, because they are not pure gold. Also, the premium is smaller than for other gold of the same size, like a .25 oz gold eagle.

I just got 34 oz's of pamp bars for 49,000 and change. 1460 out the door. bought at the high. Do I care? He$$ no, we will see gold ascend, my friend. I'm in for the long haul.

yeling3751
03-07-2011, 06:30 AM
record again:

gold $1,443.80/oz.
silver 36.70/oz.

AmmoandOro
03-07-2011, 06:40 AM
I never blinked when I bought silver at 22.00 an oz and saw it drop back to 12.00, I just bought more. then I bought even more at 17.00. I'm now very pleased. Did even better with palladium. 200 has become 800. you cant go wrong with ammo or metals in todays world.

yeling3751
03-07-2011, 06:43 AM
Since This Year 2011 Low:

Silver Up 18.51%
Gold Up 9.21%
Palladium Up 9.15%
Platinum Up 7.15%

Since Beginning Of This Year 2011:

Silver Up 18.51%
Platinum Up 3.74%
Palladium Up 1.68%
Gold Up 1.46%

yeling3751
03-07-2011, 07:26 AM
KITCO:
GOLD - $1,445.20/oz.
SILVER - $36.79/oz.

APMEX:
GOLD - $1,445.40/OZ.
SILVER - $36.79/OZ.

spgold
03-07-2011, 07:42 AM
It seems thatwe are in a super bullish mode and have to admit it scares me a bit .. :o

golden66
03-07-2011, 07:52 AM
It seems thatwe are in a super bullish mode and have to admit it scares me a bit .. :o

I don't think this is typical trading. It's whats happening in the world and the financial markets. Something like this we have not been through (Libya, Saudo Arabia etc..) so who knows what may happen with silver and gold in their parabolic moves.

Iman1262
03-07-2011, 07:53 AM

I'm agree with you it's highly possible to see 1475oz soon:D
take into consideration unrest in Saudi who sells 9 million barrel :eek:

goldfinger007
03-07-2011, 08:18 AM
can't believe it. gold as high as $1,445.90/oz.

goldfinger007
03-07-2011, 08:57 AM
platinum and palladium are still overvalue as compare to gold. palladium at $807.00. gold should be $1,614.00. see how palladium is quiet overvalued. as for platinum. platinum still some $200.00 to $300.00 overvalue than gold.

Legio Patria Nostra
03-07-2011, 11:04 AM
platinum and palladium are still overvalue as compare to gold. palladium at $807.00. gold should be $1,614.00. see how palladium is quiet overvalued. as for platinum. platinum still some $200.00 to $300.00 overvalue than gold.

Overvalued ....?
You know that both metals are still far from their all time high ( inflation not counted in )
So overvalued ? Don't think so !
As for calling the spot-prices .... Everybody ... and I mean Everybody on this forum is able to read the charts !
Gold should be 1,614 / oz ... how do you come up with that number ?

goldfinger007
03-13-2011, 06:21 PM
gold high in asia - $1,432.20/oz.
silver high in asia - $36.51/oz.

goldfinger007
03-13-2011, 06:51 PM
gold high in asia - $1,435.10/oz.
silver high in asia - $36.55/oz.