PDA

View Full Version : Poor David Morgan

greenbeard
03-01-2011, 05:32 PM
He has obviously sold a large of silver position in hopes to buy back in lower given the way he talks in interviews. This just goes to show you that even experts are under estimating this bull market.

urban prospector
03-01-2011, 05:34 PM
got a link ''

govikesgo
03-01-2011, 05:36 PM
He has obviously sold a large of silver position in hopes to buy back in lower given the way he talks in interviews. This just goes to show you that even experts are under estimating this bull market.

Obviously? Where do you get that? I follow him and his position right now is to add and hold.

greenbeard
03-01-2011, 05:42 PM
The last few interviews I have heard he comes accross as not wanting to sound to bullish and IMO it is because he wanted to buy back in lower. I know he is long term bullish with most of his money, but his trading account is what I am refering to. Check out the financial sense interview.

Obviously? Where do you get that? I follow him and his position right now is to add and hold.

silvertip
03-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Last one I heard FSN he said "buy Junk it is your best value."
Different sound cards perhaps.

govikesgo
03-01-2011, 05:52 PM
The last few interviews I have heard he comes accross as not wanting to sound to bullish and IMO it is because he wanted to buy back in lower. I know he is long term bullish with most of his money, but his trading account is what I am refering to. Check out the financial sense interview.

I'm surprised you have access to his trading account.:cool: Actually my take is that while he is bullish, he kinda distances himself from the guys like Mike Maloney, Max Keiser, Jason Hommel and the others that spout to the moon predictions. Perhaps that's why others take him a bit more seriously. Those with pie in the sky, rose colored glasses love those other guys cause they pump them up. In reality a knowledgeable, well grounded fundamentalist like Morgan gets my nod.

ifionlyhadsomegold
03-01-2011, 06:03 PM

where did this come from?

there is nothing poor about DM.

what he did was sell some of his paper silver. great move because paper will crash!!!

:D

anywho i will go out on a limb and say he has one of the largest personal Ag physical positions your ever likey to find this side of the illuminati.

poor DM!

i suspect he is also a member here.

:cool:

TwoHorses
03-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Poor Jon Nadler too. He just doesn't give up!

urban prospector
03-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Poor Jon Nadler too. He just doesn't give up!

pmsl .. need a good laugh might go read it ..
yeah id love to be poor dm .