1- i can pay with personal check
2- have lowest shipping
3- dont involve cc at all

anyone favor one or the other?

GloryHole
04-07-2011, 08:27 PM
grainsville? LOL

gainesville ....

Anyways ... I have used both ... Provident has SLIGHTLY higher premiums, but cheaper shipping. Gainesville has lower premiums but their shipping CAN be outrageous.

1) You'll have to wait with either. Why not just wire it? Same day, and they ship immediately.
2) Provident
3) Provident -- you can wire everything I believe.

I'd go with Provident and WIRE the funds. Assuming you got the order placed, they ship ASAP. Gainesville tends to take their time, and allow you to order even if its backordered for several weeks.

joethebummer
04-07-2011, 08:53 PM
grainsville? LOL

gainesville ....

Anyways ... I have used both ... Provident has SLIGHTLY higher premiums, but cheaper shipping. Gainesville has lower premiums but their shipping CAN be outrageous.

1) You'll have to wait with either. Why not just wire it? Same day, and they ship immediately.
2) Provident
3) Provident -- you can wire everything I believe.

thanks for the advice..i find provident to have better value for what im looking for right now

also

[QUOTE]Gainesville tends to take their time, and allow you to order even if its backordered for several weeks.

i never understood what backwardation was until now. basically they will take my money today (my capital) of which they will use to aquire the stock they dont have. thats why there is a lag period

they should be offering me a discount for that. im lending mymoney for free! :mad:

Tom F
04-07-2011, 08:55 PM
Provident shipping charges are

Price Shipping
$0-$99.99 $5.95
$100-$499.99 $8.95
$500-$1,999.99 $11.95
$2,000-$4,999.99 $16.95
$5,000 + $24.95