PDA

View Full Version : group buys

LARGE_BREED
04-16-2011, 01:20 PM
Newbie question? I did do a search but didnít really see anything that answered my question, I am looking around at some of the big guys and it appears that there is a substantial savings when you order in bulk which make sense but not everyone can make such an extreme purchase, I know in other collectibles on the forums people do group buys to cash in on some of these discounts, does this ever happen with physical? Thanks in advance

36tothemoon
04-16-2011, 01:24 PM
Newbie question? I did do a search but didnít really see anything that answered my question, I am looking around at some of the big guys and it appears that there is a substantial savings when you order in bulk which make sense but not everyone can make such an extreme purchase, I know in other collectibles on the forums people do group buys to cash in on some of these discounts, does this ever happen with physical? Thanks in advance

Where do you see substantial savings for buying in bulk?

And to answer your question. I am not aware of any group buys for physical silver and I don't think it would be a good idea for numerous reasons.

coindog
04-16-2011, 03:50 PM
I do that with 1 friend of mine. we're not big money guys but by combining our orders we get a slight deal on the OZs and a couple of places have 1 price shipping so it lowers the cost/oz. wish we could find a couple more people to "pool" with. worth a try if you know any other stackers, or get a new one hooked. :)

bigerny
04-16-2011, 04:19 PM
The more people who know what you have,the more likely they are to let it slip.:( Or their kids will.

I personally don't think it's worth a couple of bucks in savings to expose ones self to and envious or desperate person.
This goes for food preps also.

Just my two coppers worth.:)