PDA

View Full Version : By years end physical holders will laugh.

silverstruck
05-04-2011, 05:39 PM
In essence $30 or $50 doesn't matter at this point when most have no intentions of selling in less than 3+ years anyhow. Todays spot (paper IOU)price means next to nothing unless you're buying.

That's right, this will be nothing more than a short term speed bump by then.
We'll all have a good laugh once QE3 is underway and the shills here for their "other invstments" can eat their words.

Let's face it, they'll disappear with a $5/oz sustainable move up.

Feral child
05-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Long term is the key here. I love a good runup as much or more than the next guy, but dammit, comes a point where the tab gets too rich for my blood. I'm a working stiff and since I'm not running for the train I want my Silver good and cheap!

I bought near peak in Spring of '08 and rode this beast all the way to the bottom, know what my regret is? I was too focused on the beating I'd just taken to realize the second opportunity I'd just been handed. That's a mistake I will NOT be making again.

I understand the 'shock and awe ' reaction so many here are feeling but really- had you as individuals been offered the chance to buy silver at 20% off, would you have been happy or not? ;) Only difference here is that the offer is open to EVERYBODY...

Silver will be back, when I have no idea, but I'm not fretting it.

Hardasset75
05-04-2011, 06:12 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing spot drop a little more and holding so I could drop the hammer. The raising of the margins to force out small time speculators, very interesting. Nothing has changed. I kind of wonder if they are being raised because the industrial users are not willing to pay the "high"price.

Atlas Shrugged
05-04-2011, 07:04 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing spot drop a little more and holding so I could drop the hammer. The raising of the margins to force out small time speculators, very interesting. Nothing has changed. I kind of wonder if they are being raised because the industrial users are not willing to pay the "high"price.

Bingo!

Kodak had a loss this past quarter due to the price of silver. I think this is a major reason.

Electronics, solar panels, cars, boats, trains, missiles, pluming, wiring, etc. all use silver.

Bassplayer
05-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Bingo!

Kodak had a loss this past quarter due to the price of silver. I think this is a major reason.

Electronics, solar panels, cars, boats, trains, missiles, pluming, wiring, etc. all use silver.

I use silver for my daily treasure baths :D Not looking for it to drop too much more though...