PDA

View Full Version : Turd says its finally over

ivandorock
05-19-2011, 08:36 AM
http://tfmetalsreport.blogspot.com/

GetZeeGold
05-19-2011, 08:39 AM
He's on the gold board. He's on the silver board. He's on ZH. He's got his own blog.

That stranger in sunglasses is EVERYWHERE. :cool:

Don't look behind you. :D

ivandorock
05-19-2011, 08:42 AM
He's on the gold board. He's on the silver board. He's on ZH. He's got his own blog.

What do you think of his past calls ? Does he get more correct than wrong?

GetZeeGold
05-19-2011, 10:06 AM
He admits he just pulls his predictions from thin air:

Well, at least he seems to have the general direction right.....which is more than I can say for some. :D

Skilled_Kangaroo
05-19-2011, 10:08 AM

For those keeping score at home, two weeks ago I was expecting silver to only correct to about 45, not 35. I then expected a 40+% rally toward $65, not a 26% rally to $43. The severity of this correction has forced me to alter these forecasts but the pattern remains.He admits nothing of the sort, and does nothing of the sort. Turd Ferguson is very talented at recognizing patterns. I challenge you to find someone who has been more accurate than him over the past 6 months. I'm not saying that he's been perfect, but I am saying that he's one of the most accurate.

Carpenter
05-19-2011, 10:08 AM

For those keeping score at home, two weeks ago I was expecting silver to only correct to about 45, not 35. I then expected a 40+% rally toward $65, not a 26% rally to $43. The severity of this correction has forced me to alter these forecasts but the pattern remains.

I believe he's made some pretty good calls.

Where did he make the admission to pulling predictions out of thin air?

Mikikis
05-19-2011, 10:11 AM
He admits nothing of the sort, and does nothing of the sort. Turd Ferguson is very talented at recognizing patterns. I challenge you to find someone who has been more accurate than him over the past 6 months. I'm not saying that he's been perfect, but I am saying that he's one of the most accurate.

Agreed - I have yet to find someone so bang-on with the short term stuff over the past year or so. But he also is honest about reading tea leaves and makes no illusions about the limitations of such an endeavor.

GDAY2U
05-19-2011, 10:20 AM

I have seen mr. potatohead with sunglasses but never turd with sunglasses :D

999FINE
05-19-2011, 11:11 AM
its dipping again now

Bullion_Bob
05-19-2011, 11:30 AM

For those keeping score at home, two weeks ago I was expecting silver to only correct to about 45, not 35. I then expected a 40+% rally toward $65, not a 26% rally to $43. The severity of this correction has forced me to alter these forecasts but the pattern remains.

Thin air eh?

Whatever makes it right in your head, because that's about as far as the reality of that statement goes.

portopotty
05-19-2011, 11:39 AM

Hmmm, I believe I said as well. Very interesting that a portopotty and a Turd would have such similar predictions????

portopotty
05-19-2011, 11:44 AM
Thin air eh?

Whatever makes it right in your head, because that's about as far as the reality of that statement goes.

All analysis is thin air analysis. You look at the charts, volume, MAs, closing calls and crunch some algorithms etc... and poof, your prediction materialized out of thin air. Granted, the historic data used is fact but the determination is just a WAG until it pans out. ;)

bigguy53
05-19-2011, 11:52 AM
Every body know that predicting out of thin air is just a guess. Thats why I use my crystal ball. Which tell me that food prices will go up, car prices will go up, oil will go up and down and silver will go one way are the other.:D

portopotty
05-19-2011, 12:01 PM
Every body know that predicting out of thin air is just a guess. Thats why I use my crystal ball. Which tell me that food prices will go up, car prices will go up, oil will go up and down and silver will go one way are the other.:D

Now that's SPOT on! :D

ILUVPMs
05-19-2011, 12:03 PM

getzeee the turd is everywhere... im so scared of this guy... please hold my hand:D please buddy :)

ILUVPMs
05-19-2011, 12:06 PM
its dipping again now

quick sell it all.... its going to crash:D
damm i shouldnt have bet the farm using that tripple leveraged etf... what am i going to tell the wife..

Bullion_Bob
05-19-2011, 12:54 PM
All analysis is thin air analysis. You look at the charts, volume, MAs, closing calls and crunch some algorithms etc... and poof, your prediction materialized out of thin air. Granted, the historic data used is fact but the determination is just a WAG until it pans out. ;)

A WAG would not involve looking at other segments of the market, it would be more of spinning a wheel, or flipping a coin, and blogging it. There are correlations.

JakeGolden
05-19-2011, 03:18 PM

I don't think this Turd guy's the one pulling stuff out of thin air, chief.

ifionlyhadsomegold
05-19-2011, 07:16 PM
I don't think this Turd guy's the one pulling stuff out of thin air, chief.

:p

oh!

portopotty
05-19-2011, 08:41 PM
A WAG would not involve looking at other segments of the market, it would be more of spinning a wheel, or flipping a coin, and blogging it. There are correlations.

Not to spar, but I've been a global analyst for 20+ years. As I stated there is factual information used to make a technical trend prediction but until proven right it's a WAG. Another analyst could look at the same information and make a completely different determination. I think his WAG is spot on but anything could happen. So I will compromise and say it's a "calculated" WAG but that as far as I can church it up.;)

hidancity
05-19-2011, 08:58 PM
I challenge you to find someone who has been more accurate than him over the past 6 months.

Roger Weigand in his trader tracks has been calling the game all along and got the $15 correction 100% correct. Although, he has revised his forecast for silver into July to I think he said 42.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EvenKeelMedia#p/u/2/aq9el0aWHIo