PDA

View Full Version : gold rally is starting up?

golden_era
05-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Are gold it will going to up or going to down and have a new bottom again?
i need ur opinion...
im just a newbie
:p

galtbob
05-25-2011, 01:42 PM
Are gold it will going to up or going to down and have a new bottom again?
i need ur opinion...
im just a newbie

Yes. Right here I have not got a clue. Political events are overtaking any rational investment processes. If I had to flip a coin, I would say up.

galtbob
05-25-2011, 01:47 PM
But I would not want to buy right here. If it breaks 1534ish buy, otherwise this could be the exact top of the retracement out of the triangle. Then my target is 1417.

Free_spirit
05-25-2011, 02:00 PM
supports already cracked we are at resisitance zone. this time downside will will new range. below 1470 i mean ;)

coindog
05-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Yes. Right here I have not got a clue. Political events are overtaking any rational investment processes. If I had to flip a coin, I would say up.

those events matter so it kinda makes the trend charts not as good of a guide at times like these.

Yosemite Sam
05-25-2011, 04:46 PM

I think you're right, but this will last for another 3-4 weeks at best. A decline is in the cards, it will drive gold to around 1400 and silver below 30.

That's the way I'm playing this market as of today.

Holdfast
05-25-2011, 04:49 PM
Ditto, I'm keeping my powder dry for now. I don't think we have seen a bottom, I'm looking at around 1420 for gold and 29 for silver.

A short rally then, down.
H:)

marti
05-25-2011, 08:49 PM
I am buying if it goes ~ 1350 - 1400. I have my main core so for me it's just 'adding on a good day'. If you are just starting to stack up and you're long then 1450 or 1530 it's really not an issue, buy as you can afford. For a short enter and exit game I would wait for a dip, here timing can be a gamble but I feel a minor fall is on the cards at some point in June July 'eventually'. Who knows for sure?.

golden_era
05-25-2011, 11:33 PM
from all ur most opinion, i have a simple conclusion..
gold will have short rally and have just high in 1532 like yesterday and gold must be go down until we have new bottom?
please correct if i wrong...
thx

golden_era
05-25-2011, 11:35 PM
But I would not want to buy right here. If it breaks 1534ish buy, otherwise this could be the exact top of the retracement out of the triangle. Then my target is 1417.

we in triangles again now?
wow...
gambling time LOL...
i need ur advice about this triangles master...

galtbob
05-26-2011, 01:21 AM
we in triangles again now?
wow...
gambling time LOL...
i need ur advice about this triangles master...

No . OUT of the triangle. After we broke the triangle at (B), the most reliable target price is the base of the triangle at (A), and then you have to look at a new picture. That triangle is now done as a trading guide.

http://charts.dacharts.net/2011-05-26/galtbob66.png

I drw a fibonacci against the next bigger wave. We are now up against a .618 fibonacci resistance level. If TPTB are gonna take it down, this is a likely spot where they will turn. OTOH, if it keeps going up, at some point we have to look for a new high.

golden_era
05-26-2011, 02:53 AM
No . OUT of the triangle. After we broke the triangle at (B), the most reliable target price is the base of the triangle at (A), and then you have to look at a new picture. That triangle is now done as a trading guide.

http://charts.dacharts.net/2011-05-26/galtbob66.png

I drw a fibonacci against the next bigger wave. We are now up against a .618 fibonacci resistance level. If TPTB are gonna take it down, this is a likely spot where they will turn. OTOH, if it keeps going up, at some point we have to look for a new high.

Oh..
So, are gold is going up or going down?
It will kiss 1500 again or will touch new high?

golden_era
05-26-2011, 05:22 AM
supports already cracked we are at resisitance zone. this time downside will will new range. below 1470 i mean ;)

amennn :)
i hope so buddy
so we can buy dips once more
:)

golden_era
05-26-2011, 07:31 AM
hmm gold is down right know...
is that true it will go down more?