PDA

View Full Version : First Strike ASE "S"

seascape195
07-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Anyone bought from this dealer before?? Experience buying/selling from/to them??

I just recvd an email from them about the new San Francisco mintages for ASE's. Though if if you read the email.. it says "Which has never in history produced silver prior to this run." Really? Can anyone clarify/support that statement?

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

I hope you had a safe and relaxing 4th of July. We wanted to inform you that the 2011-(S) Silver Eagle is now available. We just happen to be one of the lucky companies that got the chance to have first strike from the San Francisco mint. Which has never in history produced silver prior to this run.

Sincerely,

United States Gold Bureau
The U.S. Gold Bureau Team

SilverSal
07-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Anyone bought from this dealer before?? Experience buying/selling from/to them??

I just recvd an email from them about the new San Francisco mintages for ASE's. Though if if you read the email.. it says "Which has never in history produced silver prior to this run." Really? Can anyone clarify/support that statement?

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

I hope you had a safe and relaxing 4th of July. We wanted to inform you that the 2011-(S) Silver Eagle is now available. We just happen to be one of the lucky companies that got the chance to have first strike from the San Francisco mint. Which has never in history produced silver prior to this run.

Sincerely,

United States Gold Bureau?
The U.S. Gold Bureau Team?

Run away, run away...........The S/F Birds don't even have any mint mark and are indistinguishable from the West Pointers once they are out of the box. The only way you'll know it's S/F is by the label on the slab.

halfhunter
07-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Two of the biggest rips in modern numismatic history all rolled into one . . . "First Strike" and San Francisco "no S" Eagles ! ! ! :mad:

HH

seascape195
07-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Two of the biggest rips in modern numismatic history all rolled into one . . . "First Strike" and San Francisco "no S" Eagles ! ! ! :mad:

HH

Here is the emailed link..
http://www.usgoldbureau.com/2011-Silver-Eagle?email=Newsletter&utm_source=PRMEL&utm_medium=eml&utm_campaign=EM1

impossible to find if you dont have that link

Also claiming MS70 2011's

coindog
07-05-2011, 09:14 PM
well ASEs have been produced at diff. mints in the past (bullion version) so they start with a lie, but many places say the same thing, still untrue. total rip item.

seascape195
07-05-2011, 10:40 PM
well ASEs have been produced at diff. mints in the past (bullion version) so they start with a lie, but many places say the same thing, still untrue. total rip item.

That was my understanding too, but just in case I was overlooking something, never hurts to ask. Thanks!!