PDA

View Full Version : Precious Metals Small Game in Futures

Medina
07-06-2011, 04:40 AM
According to this article, PM Trading in Futures is just small game. The most traded futures are the ones on Financial Instruments.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1c/Futures_Trading_Composition.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futures_contract
Interesting information.

Ryanferr
07-06-2011, 09:11 AM
yeah, ive been saying this for a while. No one really gives a deuce about metals. Even as a macro indicator, few people go to metals first. Even if they do, they will look at gold and the base metals first.

GetZeeGold
07-06-2011, 09:15 AM
No one really gives a deuce about metals.

Then why are you here? :cool:

Looks like at least someone cares today.

Dollar up.....POO down......PMs up. Compute that.

Ryanferr
07-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Then why are you here? :cool:

Looks like at least someone cares today.

Dollar up.....POO down......PMs up. Compute that.

Do I represent the major economists and investment arms in the world?

GetZeeGold
07-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Do I represent the major economists and investment arms in the world?

I would have no way of knowing that......nor would I care. :D

SilverFinger
07-06-2011, 09:40 AM
yeah, ive been saying this for a while. No one really gives a deuce about metals. Even as a macro indicator, few people go to metals first. Even if they do, they will look at gold and the base metals first.

...but that's the beauty of it Ryan....all indicators on the economy points downward...we never learned our lesson nor punished anyone...so when the masses of 401k savers move towards gold/silver...it's going to be a painful but wonderful day. wonderful in their realization of how much they were screwed by trusting and keeping their head working and nose to grind stone....the general populous will rise up in their understanding of tangible goods as a protector against abuse-trust. Fool me once in 2008, shame on me in 2011...woe for the window is closing.