PDA

View Full Version : Making a Stand For Gold

Zeeforce2000
07-31-2011, 12:33 AM
Its Time for Us to Make a Stand for Gold !

As Time winds down to the debt and everyone doesn't know what they are doing ... I picked up 37 pieces of Gold ! I Made a 'W' with some of them ... the 'W' Stands for WIN ! because We are All winners here because We Love Gold and We Love to Buy it !

The Funny thing is that the Gold I picked up Today Represents Many Countries: USA ( Eagles ), Cananda ( Maples ), Krugs ( South Africa ), Pamp ( Swiss ), and Nuggets/Kangaroo ( Australia ). I Guess Gold is The Universal Form of VALUE !

Enjoy the pics :) Total Weight: 14.14 OZ

blueskies
07-31-2011, 12:49 AM
wow....did you trade your savings account for all these gold today?:D

Gold Standard
07-31-2011, 03:06 AM
Back in 1975 Gerald Ford urged Americans to wear WIN buttons - short for "Whip Inflation Now"

I prefer your version of WIN. It does not spell out a catchy phrase but does represent a superb way to avoid being inundated by coming price inflation.

Silvercoin
07-31-2011, 07:06 AM
the shine from those bars blinded me.

imagine opening up a suitcase full of them.

Palmbchtom
07-31-2011, 07:29 AM
With all the Homework each one of us here, has done to understand Gold, to seek the best price to buy it, to exchange funds / money in order to hold it in Physical, to find the best ways to sell it or trade it... makes us "Winners" that will have much more resilience if and when the devalue comes. Mexico had devalued the Peso overnight sometime back in the 1980's/90's ....We might not see this happen here overnight, but a slow drip, by drip to it's buying power at things we need to buy day to day , week to week.
Just think of ALL the people you talked to about Gold & Silver in the last 12 months +... and then count How many really did anything about it...
That's the diff : We took the Bull by the horns and Did something months or yrs ago. Stand for Gold? We can all Stand Ramrod Straight and Proud for the facts speak for themselves! ;)

zerocd
07-31-2011, 07:43 AM
Nice snag. I like to binge too.

You just can't have too much of this stuff.

My LCS doesn't have that much to sell at one time often.

One of the reasons I get good prices though is that I go in and buy everything he has.

He has flipped and can buy again.

He only plays the spread from buy and sell and I always make out too.

Lately, I have been concentrating on gold.

Silver will have it's day.

0CD