PDA

View Full Version : Silver in overseas trading ???

SilverPutz
07-31-2011, 06:20 PM
Overseas trading in silver just opened.

With a possible US debt deal on the table, it should be interesting to see what happens with silver in Asia and London.

Thanks .........

s1lverbullet
07-31-2011, 06:25 PM
gold down 15 dollars already, well I guess there is your answer.

SilverPutz
07-31-2011, 06:35 PM
Yep, silver is trending lower too.

Silver is lower at about 39.68 / oz right now.

Thanks .........

s1lverbullet
07-31-2011, 07:15 PM
Still makes me wonder though whether that was the all the hit we will take or if when the American markets open in the morning the second wave will hit?....

YouPrintIStack
07-31-2011, 07:24 PM
Still makes me wonder though whether that was the all the hit we will take or if when the American markets open in the morning the second wave will hit?....

I think we will see another leg down to take advantage of the weak asian trading. An actual deal will be reached tomorrow and we will see even more downward pressure. My turn around date is mid august 14th-19th. There are plenty of fundamental reasons we should be 42+ 1600+ but the MM will take profits due to the decent run up in au and ag plus the debt ceiling thing being "agreed" upon...
The stars have aligned fundamentally and economically for a short term pull back in PMs and a buying opp for the stackers

ifionlyhadsomegold
07-31-2011, 07:39 PM
Yep, silver is trending lower too.

Silver is lower at about 39.68 / oz right now.

Thanks .........

ya,thanks!

thanks for what?

reminding us? seems one of your favorite pastimes.

fraxinus
07-31-2011, 07:44 PM
Maybe someone should tell Congress what they've agreed to. :rolleyes:

PaulRevere
07-31-2011, 07:49 PM
nevermind.

cds1949
07-31-2011, 08:47 PM
and 2 of my 3 LCSs are closed tomorrow..
dang it

TheShiny
07-31-2011, 08:54 PM
and 2 of my 3 LCSs are closed tomorrow..
dang it

Generally silver is flat during Asian markets. That's not a good sign if you thought silver was going to go higher with a deal. The first big move will be the London markets and if they move down as well you will see a big move in the U.S. Odds are we will see a move down in the U.S. regardless.

SilverPutz
08-03-2011, 03:03 AM
Silver right now is $41+ / oz (once again) in overseas trading.

By the way, I think gold just hit or is close to its all time high.

Maybe it's time for an all time high for silver too, right?

Thanks .........

IAMCANADIAN
08-03-2011, 07:44 AM
I think we will see another leg down to take advantage of the weak asian trading. An actual deal will be reached tomorrow and we will see even more downward pressure. My turn around date is mid august 14th-19th. There are plenty of fundamental reasons we should be 42+ 1600+ but the MM will take profits due to the decent run up in au and ag plus the debt ceiling thing being "agreed" upon...
The stars have aligned fundamentally and economically for a short term pull back in PMs and a buying opp for the stackers

And how's this line of thinking working out for you?

We are seeing a paradigm shift in the markets....they didn't see the new debt deal as a positive thing (like many thought they would)...they see it for what it is.

Tickets for this train ride may not go on sale for a looooong time ;)