PDA

View Full Version : Place your bets

The Enigma
07-31-2011, 06:43 PM
hows it going to go down folks? A last minute deal or a falter at the last hurdle?

I'm willing to bet a deal will be made at the very last minute (tomorrow) simply because thats how political theatrics go these days. But honestly I want to see them fail, just to see what happens (my anarchistic side)

I guess that guy who bet 1 billion against the bonds markets is holding his reath.

tell me whacha think

Mind of Oz
07-31-2011, 06:53 PM
Like you said,Theatrics.
I figured they would do it tonight or by Monday morning.
They are like dope addicts,high on their own self importance,but its theatrics,when it come down to it they are in a fantasy world fo thier own.
And these are the leaders of this country? God help us.
Mind of Oz

wgadget
07-31-2011, 06:53 PM
If there's a deal we lose.

If there's no deal we could possibly win (forced spending cuts).

maxwellsilverhammer
07-31-2011, 07:07 PM
either way we lose. they still hold office. this country is in major trouble because government is too big, and our world is too interconnected these days. the new world order players have their own hidden agenda for the entire globe and our little lives are of no importance to those few. same story, different day, year, decade, century. wake up america and learn self-sufficiency or be prepared to lose the few freedoms we still have. :(

Rondiggity
07-31-2011, 07:25 PM
either way we lose. they still hold office. this country is in major trouble because government is too big, and our world is too interconnected these days. the new world order players have their own hidden agenda for the entire globe and our little lives are of no importance to those few. same story, different day, year, decade, century. wake up america and learn self-sufficiency or be prepared to lose the few freedoms we still have. :(

I like reading your posts while I listen to the Alex Jones show.

tihshO
07-31-2011, 08:38 PM
Even if there is a deal made; which they want tonight or the markets are set to tank with Asia waiting to react. The fundamental underlying issues still remain!
We are in the red for many moons to come .......... !

maxwellsilverhammer
07-31-2011, 09:04 PM
I like reading your posts while I listen to the Alex Jones show.
so Rondiggity? i dont know exactly how to take that? not sure if you agree or are eloquently sarcastic. if i sound like i subscribe to "the sky is falling, run and tell the king" group of pessimists, it may be because i feel that way more often than not, however, i sincerely hope i am mistaken. either way, i am glad i gave you a good laugh or even occasionally offer good advice. all in all its jmo. ;)

IndianGoldEagle
07-31-2011, 09:15 PM
Even if there is a deal made; which they want tonight or the markets are set to tank with Asia waiting to react. The fundamental underlying issues still remain!
We are in the red for many moons to come .......... !

Why don't they just eliminate the debt ceiling? They never abide by it, just keep kicking it up.

145bluesman
07-31-2011, 09:16 PM

true that...:cool:

Rondiggity
07-31-2011, 09:18 PM
so Rondiggity? i dont know exactly how to take that? not sure if you agree or are eloquently sarcastic. if i sound like i subscribe to "the sky is falling, run and tell the king" group of pessimists, it may be because i feel that way more often than not, however, i sincerely hope i am mistaken. either way, i am glad i gave you a good laugh or even occasionally offer good advice. all in all its jmo. ;)

I mostly agree with you. I'm finishing up "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs. I know quite well that there is a small subversive group draining the public of their sovereignty and available wealth. And I really was listening to the Alex Jones show while reading your post. And I did get a good chuckle from the fantastic combination.

Feral child
07-31-2011, 09:24 PM
Why don't they just eliminate the debt ceiling? They never abide by it, just keep kicking it up.

True, but makes for good annual theater, this years better than most.

mrpcurt
07-31-2011, 09:30 PM
We have the circus...I ate my cake.
Thanks Washington...for nothing!

maxwellsilverhammer
07-31-2011, 09:32 PM
I mostly agree with you. I'm finishing up "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs. I know quite well that there is a small subversive group draining the public of their sovereignty and available wealth. And I really was listening to the Alex Jones show while reading your post. And I did get a good chuckle from the fantastic combination.

hahahahaha, after my reply to your post, i actually perused your previous reply's regarding other posts and had concluded that you were being sincere. just finished my shower and found this latest reply;) good fortune to you and yours and please dont let your close friends and relatives put you in a looney bin for your beliefs. lol

SirTitan
07-31-2011, 10:58 PM

Your quote is awesome!

The Enigma
08-01-2011, 10:17 AM
could you imagine the crash today if for some reason the bill was voted down?

i'm still shocked at how the markets have turned around toay... from being 1.5% up across the board to -0.5% down hell. look at gold!

IndianGoldEagle
08-01-2011, 10:52 AM
People realize what a farce this whole debt deal is.