PDA

View Full Version : How's the Roller Coaster Ride now?

Palmbchtom
08-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Last week some of us posted the direction of gold and the markets, FRN's etc.. and now ALL the "Scenarios" of what will happen that many of us talked about are NOW in play..the Euro was at false highs, while the Piigs are in deep red ink.... Gold just hit $1680+ this morning ...What is Gold telling you ?

Spanky
08-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Last week some of us posted the direction of gold and the markets, FRN's etc.. and now ALL the "Scenarios" of what will happen that many of us talked about are NOW in play..the Euro was at false highs, while the Piigs are in deep red ink.... Gold just hit $1680+ this morning ...What is Gold telling you ?

Hmmmm, Gold tells me that we are on the Cusp of extraordinary Events. This is where the imaginary valuation of Fiat Money becomes apparent to everyone ...maybe six months until the repudiation?

Palmbchtom
08-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Spanky...excellent reply!!!!.. you said it the best....Thank you
Next thing we'll need is: To keep the moves /ideas what we ALL have to do in the middle of this ride... ;)

Legio Patria Nostra
08-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Gold is telling me ...
1. The depression is going to be a lot bigger than most people imagined possible !
2. Don't sell me !

Brother Jim
08-04-2011, 11:32 AM
I am only 30% in PMs, and I wish I were more invested in them. That's what it's telling me. I've not been bashful investing at highs before, so why should now be any different? Gold will not fall below $1000 again in my lifetime, I don't think.

zostar
08-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Gettin my moneys worth with this ride.
:(

coolgenner
08-04-2011, 12:41 PM
http://www.guzer.com/pictures/kid_coaster_scared.jpg

Spanky
08-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Spanky...excellent reply!!!!.. you said it the best....Thank you
Next thing we'll need is: To keep the moves /ideas what we ALL have to do in the middle of this ride... ;)

I think I'm going to need some Dramamine or I'm going to upchuck...this Ride is hard on an old fart.:(

Palmbchtom
08-04-2011, 02:35 PM
"IF" gold goes to $2000 /oz and you buy it now... that's aprox 10% to 14% above what we pay now... but saying ALL that.. what diff does it make now..a extra $20 or even $40 to get, to hold, to be even able to buy Pm's with dollars ? in this mess...

People on TV (jerks) are still telling ppl to Buy Stocks..rofl ..geez don't these " Salemen ever stop ? Don't they have Shame? ...The price of Silver is up/down/up /down...today... Mut Funds are getting hurt by Redemps..... We are Here NOW... and the ride will wake many up after this.
Best of Luck people.

Legio Patria Nostra
08-04-2011, 02:45 PM
"IF" gold goes to $2000 /oz and you buy it now... that's aprox 10% to 14% above what we pay now... but saying ALL that.. what diff does it make now..a extra $20 or even $40 to get, to hold, to be even able to buy Pm's with dollars ? in this mess...

mess .... what mess ?
I checked my accounts , spreadsheets .... there is no mess !!

In the US or global economy ?? We're still most inventive ...see pics ... altough I must admit ...It looks a little sloppy !

Palmbchtom
08-04-2011, 02:52 PM
lol Legio your funny..and on a day like today ..many people who hold paper, will hurt in weeks ahead... sorry, but Benny wants lower $....
thanks for the funny photos....
Hold on to your coaster Seat with both hands....;)

Heruur
08-04-2011, 03:03 PM
sorry to say i saw this was this coming, lets make the Dollar the moist valuable asset, bilk everyone out of their tangible wealth, then at the end do a false flag attack and pull the plug.

FWIW If you were wondering Gold 666, plat about 800, palladium about 350.... Silver about 25... Dow $8,000... Two to three weeks later, dow to 5,000 gold to 5000, plat to 12000, pd to about 25,000... Hello Zimbabwe inflation... Trade your gold for food and shelter NOW while you still can.

Palmbchtom
08-04-2011, 03:32 PM
sorry to say i saw this was this coming, lets make the Dollar the moist valuable asset, bilk everyone out of their tangible wealth, then at the end do a false flag attack and pull the plug.

FWIW If you were wondering Gold 666, plat about 800, palladium about 350.... Silver about 25... Dow $8,000... Two to three weeks later, dow to 5,000 gold to 5000, plat to 12000, pd to about 25,000... Hello Zimbabwe inflation... Trade your gold for food and shelter NOW while you still can.

I understand what your saying.... but I would caution to Trade ALL your gold now... this will take years to be resilient.... and a person will not know if they will need some Gold to depart the country.... I love my nation, but the politics smell...
p.s. also remember the Spot price might see more than 10 or 15% pullbacks based on ...People selling Pm futures etc.. to cover the margin calls..
we might get a price for Physical that will make us "nibble" ...

I also like what one member posted ..a OZ of Gold yesterday and a oz today ..will STILL be a oz tomorrow.... Yes!

Legio Patria Nostra
08-04-2011, 04:28 PM
lol Legio your funny..and on a day like today ..many people who hold paper, will hurt in weeks ahead... sorry, but Benny wants lower $....
thanks for the funny photos....
Hold on to your coaster Seat with both hands....;)

Don't talk to me about a day like today .... Oil-prices dropped .... I'm Pissed ... Just finished adapting and securing my car against rising prices !

Palmbchtom
08-04-2011, 06:35 PM
We can look for a "DEAD CAT BOUNCE" maybe in Wall St.. that's only so the market makers can sell off the shrs they HAD to buy today.... The 6 Billion shrs tells the real story, and we prob can add another 1 Billion in other markets today...
We are only in the Start of this Ride...:eek:

Palmbchtom
08-08-2011, 01:58 AM
strap in .... the speed is getting faster.... and seek Pm's on pullbacks... I'll bet the other 2 rating companies will join S&P this week... and then we need to be fair and think of the direction of the ratings... ..sorry to say down.
Well... because of this speed, i'm doing some more "homework" and making sure bank accts are low... ;)

Silverxxx
08-08-2011, 02:24 AM
strap in .... the speed is getting faster.... and seek Pm's on pullbacks... I'll bet the other 2 rating companies will join S&P this week... and then we need to be fair and think of the direction of the ratings... ..sorry to say down.
Well... because of this speed, i'm doing some more "homework" and making sure bank accts are low... ;)

I believe they already stated the S&P down grade was unwarrented already. so I do not think the other two will down grade anytime soon.

ShineSoFine
08-08-2011, 04:01 AM
I believe they already stated the S&P down grade was unwarrented already. so I do not think the other two will down grade anytime soon.

"They"? And "they" are?

1) Never buy "spin" unless you are already so dizzy you have nothing to lose. ;)

2) "Denial is the worst form of lying." :eek:

3) The other two rating companies are now in a spot where they must tell the truth because if they don't and it all goes to hell, their advice will be shunned in the future because they will be viewed as being "in the government's pocket" from then on. I'm betting they are not willing to go "all in". One's reputation cannot be "bailed out".

I could be wrong so DYODD and forget what I just said. :D