PDA

View Full Version : You will never see a manipulation fall like this as long as you live.

Randall Maxwell
08-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Howdy all. This is my first post. Love to read all your insights on stacking Silver!

I believe that it is beyond question that the silver market is manipulated, and that most of us have and will profit from that manipulation! I think the way it is manipulated is by computer programs and bankers monies strategically placed. Many of us have been amazed to learn of and study this corruption. We have no great insight as to when the house of corrupt cards will fall.
Indeed most of us keep hoping for one more day, one more year, one more decade so that we can keep spending the inflated paper for more PMs.
But alas all the spit and drool from the evil banker's lies have made the cards moist weak and flimsy. Indeed today we see a few cards falling.

As Edison did when his great lab was burning, he said to his daughter, "Where's your mother? Go get her. Tell her to get her friends. They'll never see another fire like this as long as they live."

Help me to follow the fall! Its fascinating! Do you have threads on huge purchases of silver at odd times? Do you have threads showing any weaknesses in such manipulation? Do you have threads or stories about when the banks will reverse their stragety - there certainly will be a point in time where they will want to own more silver - and power there. This week certainly is big, and the stories fascinating. Friends show me the fall!

Aquan
08-08-2011, 01:58 PM
good post if I understand it right!

The whole stockmarket, gold, silver and the currencies are controlled by very sophisticated software to manipulate. Some invented fantasy news follow shortly to cover up the ponzi scheme to fool the masses.

This week will be very interesting indeed and it would not surprise me to see silver being hit badly and gold to a slighter intend at the moment the stockmarket is set to stabilize. The good news will be followed shortly...

Randall Maxwell
08-08-2011, 02:16 PM
I'm just watching the fire escapes to see when JPM exits the building. I know she will come out of the fire smelling like a rose. I know i am only a lowly pawn in their game of chess, yet, I'm a little giddy anticipating being in the game and anticipating queen Morgans move.

JPM I am lQQking!

Randall Maxwell
08-08-2011, 02:25 PM
So far today the silver market has not done well for me.
First, there was the boating accident this morning. I lost 500oz of silver.
Second, though I was proud to buy 5 oz today, seems like JPM sold at least 6!

I hope the score cards are better in your neighborhoods!

Ortofon
08-08-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm just watching the fire escapes to see when JPM exits the building. I know she will come out of the fire smelling like a rose. I know i am only a lowly pawn in their game of chess, yet, I'm a little giddy anticipating being in the game and anticipating queen Morgans move.

JPM I am lQQking!

Even the pawns have their role to play in check mate.

TwoBitWisdom
08-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Howdy all. This is my first post. Love to read all your insights on stacking Silver!

I believe that it is beyond question that the silver market is manipulated, and that most of us have and will profit from that manipulation! I think the way it is manipulated is by computer programs and bankers monies strategically placed. Many of us have been amazed to learn of and study this corruption. We have no great insight as to when the house of corrupt cards will fall.
Indeed most of us keep hoping for one more day, one more year, one more decade so that we can keep spending the inflated paper for more PMs.
But alas all the spit and drool from the evil banker's lies have made the cards moist weak and flimsy. Indeed today we see a few cards falling.

As Edison did when his great lab was burning, he said to his daughter, "Where's your mother? Go get her. Tell her to get her friends. They'll never see another fire like this as long as they live."

Help me to follow the fall! Its fascinating! Do you have threads on huge purchases of silver at odd times? Do you have threads showing any weaknesses in such manipulation? Do you have threads or stories about when the banks will reverse their stragety - there certainly will be a point in time where they will want to own more silver - and power there. This week certainly is big, and the stories fascinating. Friends show me the fall!

Watch this video in its entirety to see a real live example from just last Thursday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLIDJ3HZHA

Feral child
08-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Keep stacking and stay away from boats.

strattsp
08-08-2011, 02:45 PM
So far today the silver market has not done well for me.
First, there was the boating accident this morning. I lost 500oz of silver.
Second, though I was proud to buy 5 oz today, seems like JPM sold at least 6!

I hope the score cards are better in your neighborhoods!

Second time around for me, I lost 100 oz, then 200 oz later the same month. I should know better than to take my stack out on the lake.

Randall Maxwell
08-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Watch this video in its entirety to see a real live example from just last Thursday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLIDJ3HZHA

Absolutely wonderful video! That's what I am talking about!

Here is an interesting one if you cover your ears for some of the language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlzhnZMChY

nuts4gold
08-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Hey the boating accident was mine but a few years back...

Randall Maxwell
08-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Was reading about bank of America's stock dropping. Headline said 20% pic in the article seemed to indicate now 49%!!!
Those guys need help!
http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/08/news/companies/bofa_aig/

Mr. Obama may I suggest another bailout! This time, buy all Americans petroleum for a year and award to each citizen 100 oz of silver. Surely this will be a cheaper bailout than the previous ones!

It seems only fair that such a bailout would allow us to keep more monies in the BOA and then together with every American having some security we could keep the fiat monies circulating longer! Besides the way JPM gives away silver, im sure they would help out!