PDA

View Full Version : FOX News conspiracy against Ron Paul!!

Break
08-15-2011, 02:50 AM
This pole was removed off the Fox News site:

http://i.imgur.com/ghhyG.png

ManBearBull
08-15-2011, 03:35 AM
Online polls are never accurate anyway....Gingrich #2? LOL.

southwest stacker
08-15-2011, 03:36 AM
I saw that too. Wonder why?

blitzdude
08-15-2011, 03:47 AM
oh great another JPM conspiracy, better call alex jones and harvey orgin. :rolleyes:

coindog
08-15-2011, 03:51 AM
how about we keep politics off the silver forum.

zostar
08-15-2011, 03:54 AM
Oh I get it, this is a puzzle right ??

You see all the gray areas on the map, you know what that is
it is the locations of where underground Silver is.

I mean this is the Silver forum, and this thread is in the Silver forum.

In Ron Paul's speech in Iowa, he shouted out Gold and Silver !!!

Sarah Palin running for president, where she go thought she was running ??

SilverSlug
08-15-2011, 04:46 AM
I for one would like to know the truth. Personally , I like Gingrich... then Paul

TTrav
08-15-2011, 09:31 AM
Internet =/= real world results. Ron Paul has an amazing and dedicated internet following. This does not translate to the huge numbers offline that you would need to win a campaign.

TheShiny
08-15-2011, 09:38 AM
That's because Ron Paul's supporters hijack every poll imaginable with his name in it. Very loyal band of fellows they are.

I like a lot of things Paul has to say but his supporters get very annoying.

It's like being in a quiet library and some random guy just stands up and says "Ron Paul!!!!"

Random, obnoxious, and overbearing describe many of his supporters and hence another reason he gets a bad name.

Some of his supporters are very normal and constructive.

But the loud ones are the ones that hate Mr. Paul before he even gets a chance to express his views.

Lorian
08-15-2011, 09:42 AM
What has this to do with silver and what is hijacking a poll? Nobody forces and nobody forbids voting. Motivated people do. Both positive and negative. So such poll is a reflection of what the motivated people think. Who wants to take the unmotivated into account? Not me.

Silver Dog
08-15-2011, 10:07 AM
What has this to do with silver and what is hijacking a poll? Nobody forces and nobody forbids voting. Motivated people do. Both positive and negative. So such poll is a reflection of what the motivated people think. Who wants to take the unmotivated into account? Not me.

Most people have no principles. Most people follow and don't think for themselves. Most people let the media dictate what candidate they follow. Most people want to believe in the things that don't exist. Most people want to be on the winners side. Most people view countries like teams and want to be on the winning team. It makes no difference if the players on the team have no principles, just look at Michael Vick for example. Most people are not informed or rational, very dangerous when picking candidates. Most people have no idea what freedom and liberty really mean. Most people are not moral themselves so they forgive others that are immoral too easily.

Most people don't have a clue about precious metals and those have them don't understand why they should now be storing them. Most people don't blame governments, they actually believe government is good. Most people want a handout and don't really like personal responsibility. Most people don't believe violence and force is alright. Most people think the use of violence and force is alright when the government does it. Most people don't like to think. Most people like living in a bubble.

Az2Africa
08-15-2011, 10:16 AM
how about we keep politics off the silver forum.

Do you think it might have to do with some people wanting pescious metals promoted as a replacement for FRN's?

palehorse
08-15-2011, 10:21 AM
silver dog I think I'll memorize your quote, because I get so frustrated with people on a daily basis. Their motivations are so screwed up but your text reminds why they are so screwed up. General lack of virtue, both mental and physical laziness, and general lack of moral principles. Im amazed at how such richness has come to dwell in utter poverty.

What you write is the bare bones truth, its hard to internalize this truth and drop all higher expectations of humans.Im coming around reluctantly.

Most people have no principles. Most people follow and don't think for themselves. Most people let the media dictate what candidate they follow. Most people want to believe in the things that don't exist. Most people want to be on the winners side. Most people view countries like teams and want to be on the winning team. It makes no difference if the players on the team have no principles, just look at Michael Vick for example. Most people are not informed or rational, very dangerous when picking candidates. Most people have no idea what freedom and liberty really mean. Most people are not moral themselves so they forgive others that are immoral too easily.

Most people don't have a clue about precious metals and those have them don't understand why they should now be storing them. Most people don't blame governments, they actually believe government is good. Most people want a handout and don't really like personal responsibility. Most people don't believe violence and force is alright. Most people think the use of violence and force is alright when the government does it. Most people don't like to think. Most people like living in a bubble.

cds1949
08-15-2011, 10:39 AM
This pole was removed off the Fox News site:

http://i.imgur.com/ghhyG.png

these wack jobs don't stand a chance in 2012

question: who would support; for ever 10$ cut in spending a 1$ raise in taxes (on the rich) would any of you (the republicans at the debate) support such an action
every last one said NO.............
theres your answer they are all in the pockets of the corporations & the rich, and don't give a dame about the middle class
PS middle class thats you... and your dear old granny