PDA

View Full Version : UBS Quantifies Costs Of Euro Break Up, Warns Of Banking Collapse and Civil War

HardlyPeeved
09-05-2011, 10:07 PM
ZH

UBS 18 page report, which you can see entirely on ZH at the bottom of the link.

Any time a major bank releases a report saying a given course of action is too costly, too prohibitive, too blonde, or simply too impossible, it is nearly guaranteed that that is precisely the course of action about to be undertaken. Which is why all non-euro skeptics are advised to shield their eyes and look away from the just released report by UBS (of surging 3 Month USD Libor rate fame) titled "Euro Break Up - The Consequences."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/bring-out-your-dead-ubs-quantifies-costs-euro-break-warns-collapse-banking-system-and-civil-war

Silvercoin
09-05-2011, 10:11 PM
I wonder how much of it is real and how much of it is hype. i.e. Get people to swallow the idea of "too big to fail".... and get them to give away more of their hard earned money to banking crooks who gambled their ar$e away.

Its a full time job these days for banking crooks to find suckers with strong backs to offload their gambling losses. Suckers are in short supply as the system is fast running outta them.

If I could buy a "Sucker ETF", i'd do it.

torpedoman
09-05-2011, 10:54 PM
I wonder how much of it is real and how much of it is hype. i.e. Get people to swallow the idea of "too big to fail".... and get them to give away more of their hard earned money to banking crooks who gambled their ar$e away.

Its a full time job these days for banking crooks to find suckers with strong backs to offload their gambling losses. Suckers are in short supply as the system is fast running outta them.

If I could buy a "Sucker ETF", i'd do it.
Nah they got germany.