PDA

View Full Version : I was right

Killionaire
09-22-2011, 09:33 PM
Recently silver had a quick rise for a few days and most of the people on this board acted like it was a big deal. I remembered what happened before and I said it seemed like a good time to sell. And then some people made some rude and insulting comments about me. So it has gone from $43 or $44 dollars down to $36. So that's a price difference of 7 or 8 dollars. I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to sell all my silver next time it goes much over 40. Then I'll wait for JPM to crash it down to 35 AGAIN.

And all those articles and videos saying silver will go to $200, $500, $1000 ARE BS!!!!! They're made by people who are selling silver.

bak875
09-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Good for u and well done!

btw will it go lower? I'm thinking to start buying a bit on Monday

Crazyness
09-22-2011, 09:37 PM
I do not concur

blitzdude
09-22-2011, 09:39 PM
Hey I was right too. I said WB was a fraud and when WB and Harvey and Turd all said silver would go over $45 this week I said they were all wrong and that we wouldn't see it. I was bashed and called a liberal, aeithiest, and a JPM paid employee among other things.

I can tell you with much certainty JPM had nothing to do with the silver smackdown today, take a deep breath and look around. I am and will still continue to buy, the lower it goes, the quicker I can grow my stack.

Fusion
09-22-2011, 09:39 PM
That's great. Happy for you. To the 2nd post. I would sit tight for a while. Don't let a few cents overseas trading make you think it's going up anytime soon. Just IMO. And don't listen to the to the moon, especially when we're heading for the basement.:D

HardlyPeeved
09-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Will Silver (POS in USD) keep going down for a long time ?

Or will POS bottom out soon ?

I think POS is heavily correlated to the value of the USD...the USD went way up today because the Euro value dropped like a stone.

So the question is...will the USD keep going up and POS keep going down (negative correlation...i.e. -1 correlation...or something like that).

Then there is always the POG which affects the POS since they are 'sister' metals.

I see POG is stabilizing and coming up again...so does that mean POS will also go up again ?

Its all good...

Now we can get some more cheap Silver...I remeber when $20 POS was a BIG DEAL...wow, times have changed !

Get your metals !

insidedealer
09-22-2011, 10:12 PM
It was very sad so many people decided to behave badly towards you for expressing a contrary opinion.

But it is at least equally sad you are now behaving badly towards them.

How is that?
He's expressing an opinion about some newsletter pump he's read, not a member. That's not the same as what he alleges happens...other posters deriding him.

SilverSurfer25
09-22-2011, 10:22 PM
Why? Does your life suck? What does it matter if the news media says the economy is bad as long as you're doing ok? I couldn't care less about this imaginary, conceptual thing called an "economy." I care how much money *I* make. The news media loves to talk about "the economy" and they always say it's bad because they know people want to listen to bad news. Then people act like a good or bad economy determines how they as an individual will do, but it DOESN'T!!!!!! My destiny is in MY hands. My destiny is not controlled by the "economy."

Are you doing worse?
I'm doing better.
There's no recession for me.
For me there is an economic boom.

But it is at least equally sad you are now behaving badly towards them.

Enough said, he's too busy winning the game of life.

Holdfast
09-22-2011, 10:23 PM
Recently silver had a quick rise for a few days and most of the people on this board acted like it was a big deal. I remembered what happened before and I said it seemed like a good time to sell. And then some people made some rude and insulting comments about me. So it has gone from $43 or $44 dollars down to $36. So that's a price difference of 7 or 8 dollars. I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to sell all my silver next time it goes much over 40. Then I'll wait for JPM to crash it down to 35 AGAIN.

And all those articles and videos saying silver will go to $200, $500, $1000 ARE BS!!!!! They're made by people who are selling silver.

Congratulations!:D

IxAKFlpdcfc&feature=related

H4l3Rgq-L1M

namwalker
09-22-2011, 10:24 PM
That's great. Happy for you. To the 2nd post. I would sit tight for a while. Don't let a few cents overseas trading make you think it's going up anytime soon. Just IMO. And don't listen to the to the moon, especially when we're heading for the basement.:D

I am somewhat expecting that when London and NY comes on line tomorrow morning that the POS will be beat down, but expect to a bit of a surge by mid-morning. If that happens I will purchase for the first time since the end of August, if it doesn't happen then I will most likely continue to sit on the sidelines until Monday or Tuesday.

I am thinking this, but all the time I know that I am bad at picking a bottom point. Perhaps, I should just go ahead and purchase.

You are absolutely right about not listening to the to the moon hype. We live and die by our own hand. After all it's our money we're playing with.