PDA

View Full Version : Bill Murphy etal vs Harold Camping

Johnnyzed
10-20-2011, 05:48 PM
There are many reasons people stack, but if you are stacking only because of what people like Bill Murphy say, then Isn't it a bit akin to the people listening to Harold Camping?

I have enjoyed the run up in silver since I got in on the action back in August 2010, but these modern day silver prophets just keep telling us the big payday is just around the corner. They give us numbers and statistics and insight, etc, but just don't stack because your a "believer".

When will we get to enjoy the fruits of our stacking, I don't think anyone knows. It may happen in our lifetime, short or long as that is, or you just may need to pass it down to your heirs.

Agathon
10-20-2011, 05:55 PM
There are many reasons people stack, but if you are stacking only because of what people like Bill Murphy say, then Isn't it a bit akin to the people listening to Harold Camping?

I have enjoyed the run up in silver since I got in on the action back in August 2010, but these modern day silver prophets just keep telling us the big payday is just around the corner. They give us numbers and statistics and insight, etc, but just don't stack because your a "believer".

When will we get to enjoy the fruits of our stacking, I don't think anyone knows. It may happen in our lifetime, short or long as that is, or you just may need to pass it down to your heirs.

If you follow dispensationalism (Zionists usurping Christianity), then you'll side with Camping, Hal Lindsey, Tim LaHaye, Jack van Impe, etc. LOL

precmetal
10-20-2011, 06:01 PM

Funny - I have never stacked because someone said to... It's just something I happened to start doing 20-some years ago because it was fun and felt right.