PDA

View Full Version : Is The Government Lying About Gold Inside Fort Knox?

whitenegga
10-21-2011, 04:37 AM
Found an interesting article...
http://www.wealthbuildingcourse.com/government-lying-gold-fort-knox.html

justinlin
10-21-2011, 05:21 AM
Assuming that were true, what would the impact be on POG?

Silver Sliver
10-21-2011, 06:41 AM
I just bought a bar of gold off *Bay. On it was stamped "402.2 oz, .900 Fine, Property of Fort Knox".

bagholder
10-21-2011, 01:10 PM
I just bought a bar of gold off *Bay. On it was stamped "402.2 oz, .900 Fine, Property of Fort Knox".
https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?t=92223

So six weeks ago you were just starting out stacking, and now you're buying $600,000 worth at a time off eBay? OK, sure.

rev318
10-21-2011, 01:26 PM
NAH the government wouldn't lie would they? Thats just a rumor everybody get on with business as usual. Nothing to see here. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!! We better understand soon that the powers that be and all the talking heads are NOT the ones to listen to. Better dig for ourselves and draw our own conclusions using our own brains. Research it. All indications are that the gold that was in fort knox is LONG GONE.

AntiSpin
10-21-2011, 02:32 PM

That would be consistent with the Ft. Knox gold having been cast from the circulating coins called in by Roosevelt (90 percent.)

Gold Standard
10-21-2011, 02:48 PM
Found an interesting article...
http://www.wealthbuildingcourse.com/government-lying-gold-fort-knox.html

First post and guess what, its of the "Keep the Kooks Kookified" variety. Start the thread, sit back and watch the tin foil fly. :(

Thanks for the drive by. :rolleyes:

golditiki
10-21-2011, 02:54 PM
NAH the government wouldn't lie would they? Thats just a rumor everybody get on with business as usual. Nothing to see here. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!! We better understand soon that the powers that be and all the talking heads are NOT the ones to listen to. Better dig for ourselves and draw our own conclusions using our own brains. Research it. All indications are that the gold that was in fort knox is LONG GONE.

i might be wrong, but i think every day the blinds fall from some more people their eyes. No audit means there is no gold. Amen.

The PTB has money to pay for wars, so they should have some cents to pay for an independent audit too i guess....

You still believe in Santa Claus ?

Golditiki +++

Golditiki +++

rrmss
10-21-2011, 03:01 PM
America "helps" libya/egypt and all other countries for a reason you know ;-)

matthew1951
10-21-2011, 03:45 PM
It matters little whether there is gold in Fort Knox or not.
What matters is that in the minds of most people Fort Knox = Gold, and Gold = Fort Knox.
Therein lies the never-ending appeal and mystery.

A well-placed dirty bomb was the theme of "Goldfinger", circa 1964 or so?
Heard it did well at the box office.

Matthew

imaginos
10-21-2011, 04:37 PM
The government lies to the people?
Does the Sun rise in the East?

robert31057
10-21-2011, 05:19 PM
First post and guess what, its of the "Keep the Kooks Kookified" variety. Start the thread, sit back and watch the tin foil fly. :(

i need tin foil for this forum. where do you get it? i've looked all over and all i can find is stuff called aluminum foil. will that work?

mmthomas2001
10-21-2011, 05:49 PM
i need tin foil for this forum. where do you get it? i've looked all over and all i can find is stuff called aluminum foil. will that work?
I prefer a hat made form gold-coated mylar. I put it on, and the spirits speak to me on what to buy or sell.

coyotepm
10-21-2011, 09:17 PM
A well-placed dirty bomb was the theme of "Goldfinger", circa 1964 or so?
Heard it did well at the box office.

Matthew

Actually it was a group of attractive women flying Piper Cherokee's fitted with nerve gas which put all the soldiers to sleep when they flew over. My favorite part of the movie as I fly a Cherokee just like them. :)

1TDI4Me
10-22-2011, 01:00 AM

Yup. A drive by from "whitenegga". Wisdom from a jug of white lightning.

HardlyPeeved
10-22-2011, 01:15 AM

Its a good topic...or non-topic...depending on the virtual subject it is and has become in these recent "paper days".

robert31057
10-22-2011, 02:33 AM
Actually it was a group of attractive women flying Piper Cherokee's fitted with nerve gas which put all the soldiers to sleep when they flew over. My favorite part of the movie as I fly a Cherokee just like them. :)

don't forget that the ringleader of these women was named Pussy Galore.