PDA

View Full Version : Article from Nov 10th 2010 - Interesting. Touches on Gold and Silver some.

jeff_jenkins
10-22-2011, 05:46 AM
http://www.politicalgateway.com/news/read/173353

silvertip
10-22-2011, 11:07 AM
that is right
sell your gold and silver and buy cash
if people bothered to read this article
you would get evil responses
thankfully they won`t

slvrnewbie
10-22-2011, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the article always good to get different perspectives. Some of the advice he gives doesn't make sense to me even if you accept his premise. If you idea of preparing for the future was stacking FRN's why would you move out of a house that was facing foreclosure. Here in California people just stay in their homes 12-24 months without making and payments and stack FRN's. Lot's of people in California will call in extended family members to live rent free. So I'm not sure why you would go out ant rent a place when you could be staking FRNs twice as fast.

He also acts like we are gonna have mass foreclosures and somehow banks are going to be able to force people out of their homes in 24 hrs. Good luck with that, magical thinking at it's best.

He is correct that many people understand that many states balance sheets including Ca are being ruined by unions. The pension plans and health care plans are unsustainable and reckless at best.

IMO we may very well have a deflationary period before we hit hyperinflation. But his examples of non necessary items dropping in price during a recession as an example of deflation seems ridiculous. Supply and demand seems more likely to me?

He also seems to think that commodities are gonna have another big run within the next year but is instructing people to not participate? I hope he and all other people of like minded people will take his advice and follow their convictions.

"This strategy demands a crash in early to mid 2012 to precede the Republican primaries and ensure a 'moderate conservative' to come 'save the country."

Looks like this guy could use a tinfoil hat! Our whole economy has been wrecked by the FED and politicians from BOTH parties so that we could elect a moderate/conservative in 2012, really?

My guess is most KITCO members have a balanced approach to their survival preparations. Being ALL IN on FRN's seems like risky business to me.

jeff_jenkins
10-22-2011, 10:11 PM
He also seems to think that commodities are gonna have another big run within the next year but is instructing people to not participate? I hope he and all other people of like minded people will take his advice and follow their convictions.

Well the article was written last year this time. So I think he was talking about the run up we did have in the spring when he predicted there would be a run up. Don't think he was talking about a run up from this point.

slvrnewbie
10-22-2011, 10:27 PM
Well the article was written last year this time. So I think he was talking about the run up we did have in the spring when he predicted there would be a run up. Don't think he was talking about a run up from this point.

True some of his article was written about events during last years run up, which silver had already climbed $10.00 an oz before he wrote the article, and Helicopter Ben was spawning new $ 24hrs a day. Glad I did not read the article and listen cause I'd missed out on some tidy profits. Some of the article discussed topics into 2012. We can already see that his speculation on interest rates will not happen any time soon as the fed promised to keep them down for some time.