PDA

View Full Version : Australian Lunar Dragon Has nothing on pendant

Goldzhott
11-28-2011, 12:45 AM
I decided to "upgrade" the 24k dragon chain I bought here in Korea with a matching dragon pendant. The total weight around my neck now is just under 2.5 oz.!!!!

The weight feels great and the deep yellow color of 24k jewelry can't be beat. I'll never go back to "impure" gold jewelry again.

By the way, does anyone think there's a market for 24k jewelry in the US...maybe to the hip hip community?

Twostaff
11-28-2011, 07:18 AM
I decided to "upgrade" the 24k dragon chain I bought here in Korea with a matching dragon pendant. The total weight around my neck now is just under 2.5 oz.!!!!

The weight feels great and the deep yellow color of 24k jewelry can't be beat. I'll never go back to "impure" gold jewelry again.

By the way, does anyone think there's a market for 24k jewelry in the US...maybe to the hip hip community?

gold is gold, in coin or jewelery but I seriously doubt you are going to sell any to the "hip hip" community :D

Chadilac
11-28-2011, 07:53 AM
The Jewelry market is well established and hard to brake into.:eek:

coindog
11-28-2011, 08:33 AM
in the US market most consumers go for 14k gold, they even buy a lot of 10k gold which in my view should be cupro-gold alloy and not sold with the gold label. they don't/won't spring for even 18k much. just the way it is. btw your items are really nice but I would worry too much wearing something like that here, also just the way it is.:(