Home Site Map

Go Back   Kitco Forums > The Markets > Gold discussion group
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2012, 11:10 PM

Lubbad,

You have certainly read a similar post to this numerous times:

THANK YOU

I just finished a thorough read of your original posts of this thread. So affirming and progressively educational. Again, thank you.

Tim
- Dale in the #3 will never be forgotten. Thanks for the memories.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:49 AM

First things first THANK YOU Lubbad, What does Lubbad mean? Is there a hidden message or?
Old 03-16-2012, 01:52 AM

Default haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sattv4u View Post
First things first THANK YOU Lubbad, What does Lubbad mean? Is there a hidden message or?
It is my last name.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubbad View Post
It is my last name.
Thanks I have been reading your blogs for some time now and I am captivated ....OK addicted, Keep Stackin!! Regards Darren
Old 03-16-2012, 04:49 AM

Quote:
As I await what comes next after the coming economic disaster...there will be no animals or other such varmints on my land that do not produce something - either security, transportation or food.
Hi Lubbad,

Here is an interesting take on the subject of this thread. KWN had an interview today entitled : Fitzwilson: Hyper-Devaluation, the Electronic Age & Gold. He says,

"There is no doubt that the massive printing of money out of thin air is creating inflation. In the electronic age, the length of time it takes inflation to winnow its way into the economic ecosystem can take years if not decades. As long as it is gradual, and it simply involves a zero or two here and there, people will not panic. It is the panic, the lack of utility of the cash, which causes fear and hyperinflation."

Hyperdevaluation=Hyperinflation
Old 03-16-2012, 11:18 AM

Default Frightening

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeded View Post
Hi Lubbad,

Here is an interesting take on the subject of this thread. KWN had an interview today entitled : Fitzwilson: Hyper-Devaluation, the Electronic Age & Gold. He says,

"There is no doubt that the massive printing of money out of thin air is creating inflation. In the electronic age, the length of time it takes inflation to winnow its way into the economic ecosystem can take years if not decades. As long as it is gradual, and it simply involves a zero or two here and there, people will not panic. It is the panic, the lack of utility of the cash, which causes fear and hyperinflation."

Hyperdevaluation=Hyperinflation
That was a good quick read. This following example presented had some frightening numbers....

During the Roman era, the price of wheat went up roughly 1,000,000 times from 64 A.D. until around 400 A.D. according to one researcher. That seems like a lot. It translates into a compound return of a bit over 4% per year over the 3 centuries. That’s a lot of inflation over a lot of years, but people coped until they could not in the mid-400s.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
That was a good quick read.[/i]
It was good and this hits home...

Hyperinflation is in our future. The exact timing is uncertain.

~Abraham Lincoln
Old 03-17-2012, 06:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZNSA9PJQg

yup.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:32 PM

Billionaire Donald Trump says the U.S. economy is poised for “massive inflation” and is warning investors to take steps now to protect themselves.

In the gripping CNBC interview, Trump also told investors they should not trust official government statistics.

He even questioned the “official unemployment” numbers. “It’s over 20 percent. It’s not 8.3 percent,” Trump said.

Trump also thinks skyrocketing oil prices will cripple the U.S. economy. “Right now, [oil] is at an all-time record for this time of the year, in the summer they predict $5 gasoline, maybe $6.”

But Trump isn’t the only expert warning the U.S. economy may go off the cliff. Robert Wiedemer, author of the New York Times best-selling book Aftershock, stated in a recent interview, “The data is clear, 50% unemployment, a 90% stock market drop, and 100% annual inflation . . . starting in 2012.”
Old 03-17-2012, 08:07 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily...115229488.html