Home Site Map

Go Back   Kitco Forums > The Markets > Silver discussion group
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2012, 09:59 PM

SGB is the only one I've dealt with so far, had no issues, so I've stuck with them. I'm Edmonton based too and MRCS is decent enough, nothing "wow" but a good enough place to even up a roll of junk, but they seem to hit/miss for me. Example 5 oz sunshine mint round $1.50 over spot, Valcambi 1kg bar $5.50 over spot. The dogs in there are cool though.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:58 AM

The dogs and cats are the only good thing about MRCS for me. Went in a couple times and they had outrageous prices on their poured bars. 7$ over spot/oz. I was wanting to buy a bunch also, but to each their own. Maybe he just quoted me ridiculous prices because im younger and don't know anything. To stay on topic I have bought from Kitco, SGB, and Scottsdale. All about the same shipping prices just different selections. I like how the packages have no mention of PM's on them.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:15 AM
Banned Full

Default Montreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberock View Post
I ordered from Kitco online and on-site and have always been extremely well served. Je parle franšais et leur personnel aussi !! I ordered 2 times in SGB with excellent service also. By the way, if someone read this and live in Montreal, it would be great to share your buying places in the city.
Montreal is where Kitco is. Close to a subway stop.
Summer time and a University....lots of eye candy.:0)
Old 04-28-2012, 05:13 PM

extremely long time lurker (1 yr).

Just wanted to show a few more options for my Canadian brethren.

Sprott Money - takes some time, and a few hoops, but 100% no reporting and extremely secure.

Atlantic Gold and Silver Center (Broadside Bullion) - in Moncton, NB. for the Atlantic folks.

Colonial Acres Coins - poor prices online due to credit card payments, but call for better pricing. Good for small orders, with cheap shipping.

I've used all three a lot, however I use Silver Gold Bull most of the time now.