Home Site Map

Go Back   Kitco Forums > The Markets > Base metals, commodities and related stocks group
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2012, 12:42 PM

Default an undervalued Zinc Junior...Donner Metals...

Donner Metals - Production in 2013 in Partnership with Xstrata - Zinc Prices Forecasted to Rise

Donner Metals Ltd. (TSX-V: DON) (Pink Sheets: DONFF.PK) (Frankfurt: D4M) is the subject of a Metals and Minerals Digest review offering insight and opportunity as in under 11 months DON.V will be in production at its Québec zinc-copper-silver-gold deposit in partnership with Xstrata Zinc Canada. The review also examines the effects of forecasted higher zinc prices on the value of DON.V. Donner Metals appears to offer an exceptional risk-reward scenario for investors establishing a long position now.
http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/don...134900295.html

http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=DON.V

Last edited by Hrysophilos : 02-24-2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: ...long DON from 22 cents
Old 05-23-2012, 11:37 PM

Default Zinc -what else is going to turn yer crank

Im NEW here so im walking a fine line - Im happily looking after Pennies with a machine i just put together- The crazy is i THINK ZINC is going to take a leap. Im wrapping these things up and im wondering if i should keep them also. If the goober--ment is closing the copper division then im woundering about ZINC. Im trying ti get a handle on the Nickel idea. Whats with it? The neat thing is i put a coin in and it gives me what im looking for .This machine is sweet even if i made it myself .I still have other Hoppers left and selectors also. But i was keeping them for the other stuff. I keep seeing ZINC and the mines that have opened or found it seems to be getting better or just louder for advertisement. Copper mines seem to be ok and getting better.CHINA is supposed to drop the market i heard but i can t see this happen. If the Canuck gooberment is stopping the copper flow then i think the same with the ZINC and that is maybe a good thing for this wonderful commodity or is it an oddity? Thanks -Ill be around - Dave1