Home Site Map

Go Back   Kitco Forums > The Markets > Gold discussion group
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2007, 06:09 PM

That's why they call it Texas "HOLD EM". They've been hinting at the fact that we "... won't be disappointed....", etc. so I'd be shocked to see a bad river card. It is "river" isn't it? Anyhow, it was tempting to seel a bit at .65 today as I expect that we could see a drift back down to 0.60 due to this latest hitch, but again, it's getting too close to the end-game to be cashing in now (even partially). Also, I didn't get the news release either...hmmm...
Old 10-31-2007, 08:46 AM

Default Seeing The Forest From The Trees

The emphasis being placed on the upcoming report is being overdone.
The initial set of drilling as I had stated in previous posts will include twin drills - that is drilling holes beside historical drill holes to confirm what was already known. Therefore the results will be positive with a possibility of being better but no worst. The company at this point will play it somewhat safe this way. That is why I have always said this report does not hold the same interest as future drilling on areas that are new and where drilling has not occurred before.

The bigger impact here is the price of gold. The fact that they a couple hundred thousand oz. ready to be pulled out and the fact that gold has gone up $200 an oz. from my original post on this company is the kicker. The $200 per oz. increase is basically enough to cover their costs of pulling the stuff out. Helllllllooooooooo is there anyone home??????????????

All this waiting for this and waiting for that is pure nonsense. Some people are missing out on why to own this company and some people seem to be losing patience. This company has maintained all their gains from my initial posting for a reason. If this company was not real all the big money would have pulled out by now and the company would be trading at 10 cents.

It makes no difference right now when the report comes out or whether or not they pour a month from now or 6 months from now. In fact the longer the pour takes the higher the gold price will be and the more money they will make. The TSX listing will be the more important ingredient because it will allow more money to come into this stock. But even so - waiting for that is no big deal because this company has what we already know - GOLD ready to be processed at reasonable costs plus a very attractive portfolio of land in very attractive areas waiting to be explored.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterbug View Post
The initial set of drilling as I had stated in previous posts will include twin drills - that is drilling holes beside historical drill holes to confirm what was already known. Therefore the results will be positive with a possibility of being better but no worst. The company at this point will play it somewhat safe this way. That is why I have always said this report does not hold the same interest as future drilling on areas that are new and where drilling has not occurred before.

The bigger impact here is the price of gold. The fact that they a couple hundred thousand oz. ready to be pulled out and the fact that gold has gone up $200 an oz. from my original post on this company is the kicker. The $200 per oz. increase is basically enough to cover their costs of pulling the stuff out. Helllllllooooooooo is there anyone home??????????????

All this waiting for this and waiting for that is pure nonsense. Some people are missing out on why to own this company and some people seem to be losing patience. This company has maintained all their gains from my initial posting for a reason. If this company was not real all the big money would have pulled out by now and the company would be trading at 10 cents.

It makes no difference right now when the report comes out or whether or not they pour a month from now or 6 months from now. In fact the longer the pour takes the higher the gold price will be and the more money they will make. The TSX listing will be the more important ingredient because it will allow more money to come into this stock. But even so - waiting for that is no big deal because this company has what we already know - GOLD ready to be processed at reasonable costs plus a very attractive portfolio of land in very attractive areas waiting to be explored.
pay no mind to anything I say, I just like to hear myself talk.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterbug View Post

Nail meets hammer!!!!! Thanks Glitter!
Old 11-01-2007, 11:19 AM

Getting ready to go on sale. Down .03 today. I wish I had some money to throw at it in the next day or 2, but I don't. I will be ready end of next week and plan to buy some on the cheap, hopefully. Wonder what the bottom will be today when no results come out?
Old 11-02-2007, 04:12 PM

I thought the same would happen and I had my (still have my) 0.62 bid in but alas..... she might not go back down...
Old 11-02-2007, 04:21 PM

a good sign I guess. Good things are coming, I can feel it
Old 11-05-2007, 03:14 PM

I had to do something today. Bought 2250 at .66 after my .65 bid never filled.
People are hanging tightly to this one. I made the volume go to 4,250 and now it is about 10k.

I'm back on the train and hope they at least serve drinks until it departs.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:01 AM

the drinks are starting to come. I started off with a Beefeater's and tonic with a lime. May follow with a Crown/Ginger.

FGOC at .68
I think people are wanting this stock badly. No news, but the POG has people wanting any part of a PM stock like nothing else I've seen. I just hope the news follows soon. Let the POG go higher, I want to ride this thing to the top of the world....

Edit... .69 now

Last edited by schoolsout : 11-06-2007 at 10:10 AM. Reason: more drinks
Old 11-06-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoolsout View Post
the drinks are starting to come. I started off with a Beefeater's and tonic with a lime. May follow with a Crown/Ginger.

FGOC at .68
I think people are wanting this stock badly. No news, but the POG has people wanting any part of a PM stock like nothing else I've seen. I just hope the news follows soon. Let the POG go higher, I want to ride this thing to the top of the world....

Edit... .69 now
Low volume though so nothing to get too excited about just yet. I'll wait for higher volume to confirm this current price sentiment.

We've seen this a number of times over the last 6 months where we bounce from .60 to high .60s only to retreat back down to the .60 area. Its all documented in this thread too

What would be perfect now would be the release of some news to help support this little run up so we dont retreat back to .60...otherwise I think we slide back down since this stock has not been affected by POG fluctuations all year.