Home Site Map

Go Back   Kitco Forums > The Markets > Silver discussion group
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2010, 01:58 PM

Default positive break

for the 1st time since i have been taking any real notice of the charts silver seems to have broken away from gold in considerable style ,

anyone account for this , just seems unusaul to me.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:28 PM

probably those allegations on JPM manipulating the silver market have decoupled it for a time??
Old 03-29-2010, 04:10 PM

You think so ? I don't . Broadly speaking, Silver has done nothing for the last 2 years except lose value against the greenback.

My only question is how badly Silver will get beaten down in the next few days.

The market is rigged. Physical is for after a shtf event. Nothing more.

After years of following the market i am left with only one impression. The jackbooted thugs totally control this market, and it will go where they want it to.

JMO
Old 03-29-2010, 04:58 PM

Looks like all of the industrial PMs did well today.
Must have been a positive report somewhere.

HH
Old 03-29-2010, 06:04 PM

weaker dollar,,pm's are up

http://www.kitcosilver.com/
Old 03-29-2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instigator Al View Post
You think so ? I don't . Broadly speaking, Silver has done nothing for the last 2 years except lose value against the greenback.

My only question is how badly Silver will get beaten down in the next few days.

The market is rigged. Physical is for after a shtf event. Nothing more.

After years of following the market i am left with only one impression. The jackbooted thugs totally control this market, and it will go where they want it to.

JMO
You are a smart man Al....I couldn't say anything more. All this BS about everything getting better, and the stock market improving is BS. I look at it this way, if you want a paper trail, invest in the stock market. If you want real money invest in hard, physical bullion you can sell off person to person.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:36 PM

Default Silver movement To-day

It is my opinion that silver over the past two months has been driven down further on a % basid than gold . Now that JPM has been exposed they may want to tread lightly.When the employment figures for the previous month are released PM are driven down by JPM. If this does not happen this time then I would suggest JPM is laying low. Since Thursday morning PM prices have not acted as before

Ray1268
Old 03-30-2010, 08:55 AM

People tend to overestimate the powers that be. I don't see how anyone can beat the market, especially not 4 banks which account for suuuch a tiny portion of an economy. I don't care how much paper is sent their way to manipulate the market; there is ALWAYS a secondary effect; and there is only so much secondary that one can handle.

We all know how weak paper is in the long run, i find it amazing that people associate it with limitless power which allow big banks to create "any pattern" they wish on any chart.

These people together do not even account for a fraction of the market; the large populace does; in otherwords as long as you FEEL powerless; you'll let those sociopaths run your lives like shepard and sheep. YOU control the market; YOU manipulate it. Now go out there, and claim your power back instead of being a little stockholme suffering victim. Stop being afraid of each other, work together and ignore the powers that be; that is how you will change the world; not through politics, not through whining, not through blaming others but the self.

My two cents about those who cry conspiracy and manipulation.

-www.freedomainradio.com
-www.completeliberty.com
-www.schoolsucks.podomatic.com
-http://fringeelements.ning.com/page/for-an-emergent-governance
Old 03-30-2010, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlimmeringDoom View Post
People tend to overestimate the powers that be. I don't see how anyone can beat the market, especially not 4 banks which account for suuuch a tiny portion of an economy. I don't care how much paper is sent their way to manipulate the market; there is ALWAYS a secondary effect; and there is only so much secondary that one can handle.

We all know how weak paper is in the long run, i find it amazing that people associate it with limitless power which allow big banks to create "any pattern" they wish on any chart.

These people together do not even account for a fraction of the market; the large populace does; in otherwords as long as you FEEL powerless; you'll let those sociopaths run your lives like shepard and sheep. YOU control the market; YOU manipulate it. Now go out there, and claim your power back instead of being a little stockholme suffering victim. Stop being afraid of each other, work together and ignore the powers that be; that is how you will change the world; not through politics, not through whining, not through blaming others but the self.

Tell it to Andrew Mcguire.

If JPM is so powerless, how did they end up sitting on a $92 TRILLION dollar derivative book?

Don't you think a notional pool that is 7 times the productive annual output of the whole nation would give them just a *leeeetle* bit of weight to sling around the markets?

Wake up friend....your assumptions are not reflective of reality. The five big banks are not a fraction of the market. They ARE the market.
Nor grow symmetrical in grace.
Such trees must battle doggedly
the blasts, and bear the scars.
‑Loyal Marion Thompson

Last edited by Stormdancer : 03-30-2010 at 09:55 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlimmeringDoom View Post

The banks saw what the hunt brothers did and were like "why didn't we think of that". but they learned from the hunt's mistake which was to not demand physical and just play with the paper contracts. you gotta know that if just 1 bank can hold 20% and the other bank posse make up another 60-70% and they all work together well they could control the market. if all the banks request delivery at the same time which is what the hunts and his posse of investors tried to do you could see just how many contracts they do own. they will not do that because then the game will be over, their going to keep the game going and make profits off the dips and runs they create and they will make money off every cycle.

Last edited by nokozan : 03-31-2010 at 12:45 AM.