Home Site Map

 
Go Back   Kitco Forums > The Markets > Base metals, commodities and related stocks group
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-06-2010, 10:29 PM
ccjoe ccjoe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 795
Default I'm giving out kilo .999 copper bars for xmas

I think my relatives will love them
I could never give out the silver coins or bars so copper is a perfect alternative.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-07-2010, 06:42 AM
ccjoe ccjoe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 795
Default

Silver and Copper seem unstoppable with the economies in Asia REALLY having green shoots>http://www.barchart.com/commodityfutures/Metals
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-07-2010, 06:57 AM
goldensilver goldensilver is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 620
Default

need my address santa?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-16-2010, 01:04 PM
rangergord rangergord is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 237
Default

My relatives are getting silver this year. If they don't deserve silver, they get coal.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-16-2010, 01:08 PM
999FINE's Avatar
999FINE 999FINE is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangergord View Post
My relatives are getting silver this year. If they don't deserve silver, they get coal.
I want to do this, but i know they will just look at me like," Your obsessed"...

But they work really hard, and i hate to see them suffer from Inflation or when they cash in their retirement plans and there iss barely anything there/...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-16-2010, 09:49 PM
ccjoe ccjoe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 795
Default

My wife said not to so I have changed my mind.
Family would not appreciate the gift and we will gladly keep all 3750 beautiful kilo bars thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-17-2010, 07:23 AM
Copperhead's Avatar
Copperhead Copperhead is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjoe View Post
My wife said not to so I have changed my mind.
Family would not appreciate the gift and we will gladly keep all 3750 beautiful kilo bars thank you.
Unfortunately she is probably correct. Even silver isn't appreciated by most. It's like giving out exercise equipment for Christmas to those who don't exercise. It's for their own good, but doesnt do them any good if they get rid of it.
__________________
You never look back, you keep going foreword.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-17-2010, 07:47 AM
ccjoe ccjoe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead View Post
Unfortunately she is probably correct. Even silver isn't appreciated by most. It's like giving out exercise equipment for Christmas to those who don't exercise. It's for their own good, but doesnt do them any good if they get rid of it.
Extremely well put copper
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-18-2010, 11:32 PM
ccjoe ccjoe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 795
Default

I did give out ONE ASE to my brother's new wife at their wedding on cape cod tonight. She is from Russia and understands quite well about silver and nuismatics. My rich brother has no clue so I told her it's our personal secret..
She thanked me.
One ASE to my father, one to Mitt Romney,and now one to my new sister in law. That's it! NO MORE my wife says
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-19-2010, 05:38 AM
AGoldhamster AGoldhamster is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,353
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjoe View Post
I did give out ONE ASE to my brother's new wife at their wedding on cape cod tonight. She is from Russia and understands quite well about silver and nuismatics. My rich brother has no clue so I told her it's our personal secret..
She thanked me.
One ASE to my father, one to Mitt Romney,and now one to my new sister in law. That's it! NO MORE my wife says
John like the way you deal with this environment - you're on my "watchlist" as of now. Would have sent you PM or email - but both not enabled in your profile.
__________________
This post is not investment advice - DYOD!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 AM.


Copyright@ 2007 Kitco Inc.