Home Site Map

Go Back   Kitco Forums > The Markets > Palladium discussion group
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2011, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast_from_the_east View Post
Watcha talking about, Willis? Unc Ballerinas have always sold for about as much as Maples, on feebay and by many online dealers.

Well, believe it or not, the Russians actually paid most of their sovereign debt off, unlike some other nations. Levels of trust, right? Think about it.
It's EASY to pay off debt when you get to declare bankruptcy, and your NATION STATE ceases to EXIST. Both realities which came to pass with (former) CCCP/USSR.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:55 PM

Default Palladium Bar & Grill

I'll take the bait . . . anyone interested pd coins ? I know we only have mere hours before entropy , but my greenbacks are so wanted , worldwide , by everyone except for a few (young ? ) fellow Americans . . .
Old 02-15-2011, 06:01 PM

I am always in the market for these coins, as I think they are awesome and Pd is one of the coolest metals.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:39 PM

Default ahoy PD Coin Guy

There used to be a member here that owns a true Museum Grade pd coin collection . He once posted a link (Corecting me) to the Siera Leone (sp ?) 1st pd issue. . .that led to the ngc collector society site - since I am a member, I was able to pull up the entire collection "Palladium Coins of The World"

Dig up ' pdguy ' posts , if you find the link you are in for a treat

I also googled the fellow through his ngc bio , and tried to pm him before the New York World coin Auction-show . . .to see if we could perhaps Not bid against each other...

I am sure some of the Radical threads here scared him off : Guy has A Lot of irons in the fire
Old 02-15-2011, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathKit View Post
It's EASY to pay off debt when you get to declare bankruptcy, and your NATION STATE ceases to EXIST. Both realities which came to pass with (former) CCCP/USSR.
None of the Russian debt just disappeared, the payments did get delayed, and eventually got re-paid. EASY? Think again.

Many (if not most) countries, including the USA, defaulted on its obligations before, and will do so again. If you want trust, look for it elsewhere.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:48 PM

Default Smuggler ?

Nice little 5 rouble , and a poor scuffed up Emu 1oz going for cheap (a rare and beautifull "with eggs") in the bay waters - the emu would be cheap for this coin
Old 02-16-2011, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinsword View Post
Nice little 5 rouble , and a poor scuffed up Emu 1oz going for cheap (a rare and beautifull "with eggs") in the bay waters - the emu would be cheap for this coin
I loathe the bay, so I prefer stores and people trades
Old 02-17-2011, 08:11 AM

Default Rare Coin People

The trick is to include a (spare) email link in a description . Normally I am in the 5 - 15,000 range of rarest gold . . .

I have nice group of coin enthusiasts - and a lot of my coins find new homes to Friends I've made ' out of the waters '
Old 02-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Banned

Default I got some 1 oz and 1/2 oz Ballerinas !

Got 'em from that New Orleans dealer (damn Partzheimers) back in the early '90s ! Uncirculated ! Nicely made ! I ain't sellin' shyt until these damn PMs show a little life !